Kai Embrose

I walked to her locker, passing period being pretty busy today.

I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, smiling at me.

"Sorry my notebook is stuck." She made a face and tried pulling causing me to laugh.

I reached over her, moving the the zipper a bit and she was able to pull it out.

"Thank you good sir." She shut her locker and faced me.

I grabbed her belt loops, pulling her up to me and her eyes got really wide.

"What?" I smiled, leaning in and her face got really red.

She laughed, shaking her head before pecking my lips.

People were acting like minding their own business had never been a thing.

I put my hand out and she grabbed it, intertwining our fingers as we walked to second.

"I got you a chocolate milk." I mumbled as we walked into class a tad bit late but Mr. Durren gave us a more than welcoming smile.

"Sorry, my notebook got caught in my locker." Ari apologized.

"No worries, I'm glad you're here, sit." He nodded and we did.

"Where is it?" She asked.

"Patience." I opened my bag, handing it to her.

She smiled, handing me the straw.

"Again?" I asked.

"I don't want to break the straw I need it." She said.

I shook my head, opening the wrapper, handing her the straw.

She stabbed it into the milk and began sipping on it.

She took notes, still following her old habits as I played with her ponytail, setting my arm across the back of her chair.

She kept itching at her inner thighs through the jeans and when it came work time I grabbed her hand.

"What with the scratching?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. My legs are itchy." She crossed them.

"Maybe you're growing. Ugh so proud." I wiped a fake tear.

"Alright. That's enough." She swatted my hand from my face.

"Do you want some sort of lotion to put on after showers?" I asked.

"Do they have lotions for that?" She looked at me.

"Yea, when you keep the stretching skin moisturized it hurts less. I have stretch marks on my back and shoulders." I remembered.

"Really?" She gaped.

I took her hand, placing it under the sleeve of my shirt and dragging it along my shoulders.

"These are from working out a while back, the ones on my back are from being 5'6 in freshman year and 6'2 my sophomore. I grew two more inches junior year? And now I'm done I think." I nodded.

"I can't imagine you being 5'6 only three ish years ago. That's so weird." She mumbled.

"That's usually how it goes for guys. Some are different but a lot will be the same height a while then just have a huge growth spurt."

"Wow. I probably should put lotion on my body." She laughed.

"What do you hope to happen?" I motioned to her as a whole.

"I don't know. I hope to sit and my thighs kind of expand. I hope my hips get less boney but it seems to be working, I can barely see my hip bones from the front anymore. I don't want to see my ribs. I'm not too worried about being curvy or anything I just want someone to see me and not think I ever had trouble with food or had been starved." She gushed and I smiled, twirling her ponytail through my fingers.

"I definitely think you're having a great start. This morning you actually bit into your muffin and ate it in under 15 minutes." I scooped some of her baby hairs behind her ear.

"I know. I'm so cool." She joked, grinning.

"You know what else you are?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"Too fucking pretty." I whispered and she shook her head with a big smile, grabbing her pencil and began doodling on her paper.

Pretty girl.