Kai Embrose

2 months later-

I laughed, getting on the Ferris wheel with my wife.

We got in, sitting across from each other.

She wore a skirt, going commando and I wore jeans with a zipper.

"Well aren't you fun." I laughed and she smiled.

"You're scared aren't you." She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm making you happy, we will see how this goes." I held onto the metal bars around us.

We began going up and I was trembling.

She came to me, kissing my cheek.

"We don't have to love, we can enjoy the view." She told me.

"I told my wife a while ago I'd fuck her here. That is more important." I grabbed her hips, pressing her down onto the seat and she laughed as I get in between her knees, kneeling.

The ride would stop to load more people but these cafes were huge I doubted anyone would see.

"Stay quiet." I spread her legs, pulling her up a bit so I had better access, her hands holding her up, her hair lifted against the back railings.

She bit on her fist as I licked up her folds.

"Shhh." I breathed against her and she gasped as we reached the top of the Ferris wheel, waiting there.

I ignored the fear as I began unbuttoning my jeans.

"If we get kicked out I'll finger you in the car." I winked and she smiled.

I spat, a moan leaving her lips as I pushed into her.

"Be quiet Ari." I laughed and a hum left my lips as I began fucking her.

We're not rocking that bad, my stomach was fluttered with adrenaline from both the ride and literally fucking her on a damn carnival ride.

I memorized the number, if we ever bring our children here or come here again we know what to avoid.

"One orgasm." I told her, my hand moving and applying pressure to her clit as the ride began fluidly going at a pretty quick pace so it was a blur passing people and she was quiet.

I rubbed harder, thrusting faster until I must've hit her G-spot based off her face, she looked at me, mortified and I laughed.

She nodded, her eyes wide and I kept doing what I was doing earning an immediate orgasm and I covered her mouth, still laughing as she shook.

It began slowing letting the first people out and she laughed as I pulled out, fixing myself as she adjusted her skirt and the back of her head from leaning against the bars.

She kissed me and she returned to her side, me on mine as they let us out.

I offered my hand to her and she blushed, smiling at the workers.

I put my arms around her and she laughed, looking up at me.

"Fun?" She asked.

"Actually yea. Quick as fuck but I did it. Did it fulfill all you hoped and dreamed it would?" I joked.

"Most men excuse me, boys, can't find the clit. You made me cum on a Ferris Wheel AND I'm married to you. I think my hoped and dreams were exceptionally fulfilled." She laughed.

"Cotton candy?" I pointed.

"Please." She nodded.