Ariella Hanson

I felt so bad, Kai and I of course had second hour together but other than that and driving to and from school together we never saw each other.

We had talked and it was fine, I'd come home and eat food while he napped and we both stayed up studying for finals week to keep our grades high for graduation.

We had already booked the small cabin and flights to Maui so our main worry was just being done with highschool.

I had gone to the doctors a few weeks back about my weight and was told to try to get to 150.

I worked the past three weeks with larger dinners and was sitting at a lovely 155 pounds.

Regardless of our times everytime I weighed myself Kai always wanted to be there and it was so funny how punctual he became.

If I didn't do it at the exact time I told him I would he bugged me till I did it.

About three weeks ago we sat and talked, I would eat well and take care of myself and we'd literally put all of our energy into senior finals and we'd be just fine because we were in the same school boat.

We'd sleep the day before graduation and that night we leave for Maui.

But guess what?

Tomorrow was graduation. I couldn't sleep are you kidding?

Graduating highschool father free, with someone who loves me and 50 pounds over 100? Uhm literally a dream.

Not only that but I get to go on an airplane for the first time.

Fuck yea.

I checked, Kai was PASSED out.

I walked in, kissing his cheek before going to my room, grabbing my keys and leaving.

I drove to a boba place.

I never had it because I didn't want to throw up jello orbs and I walked inside.

Fuck what does Kai like...

"Hi what can I get you?" She smiled.

"Okay, super weird but do you have a recommendation for a man who likes sweet drinks but nothing milky?" I laughed and she laughed as well.

"We have fruit tea? No milk at all it's like juice." She told me.

"Amazing I'll take one of those and a strawberry milk tea for me." I nodded.

"Awesome." She told me my total and someone behind me tapped my shoulder.

"Hi, can I get that for you? You seem so sweet and look so exhausted. Student?" The guy asked and I nodded.

"Just finished my senior year. Graduate tomorrow." I laughed, slightly nervous.

"My daughter is graduating too, can I pay for your drinks?" He asked and I moved putting my hands up.

"Thank you so much sir." I smiled.

"I know a tired senior when I see one." He smiled and the lady smiled.

"You're so kind. Have a great night." I waved and he nodded.

I moved, grabbing the two drinks and two of the giant straws.

I drove back home, stabbing my drink while I put his in the fridge.

I tried it and it was the best thing I think I've ever had.

So sweet, I love strawberry milk too and it was so nice.

I grabbed a baking sheet, lying some Jalapeño poppers on it and preheating the oven.

I added more for Kai and put the pan in.

I grabbed my drink, going to my room and grabbing the suitcase Kai had gotten for me.

It was black with a giant bright pink letters spelling ARI on the side and I smiled. It was clearly handmade.

I began packing, unfortunately I had to shop myself. I had a free weekend day but Kai had to make a presentation for his Human body system class and he tried to ignore it and offer to come but I told him he needed to get it done.

I put in jeans, which not to brag but I was a 4.

Queen.

I put some swim suits in, leggings, shirts, undergarments. I'm sorry but I can't do the sexy lingerie shit I watched a 50 year old woman do it and to each their own but I was OUT.

I packed my hairbrush with some hair ties, sandals, toothbrush, deodorant, my leave in conditioner and that was pretty much it.

I went to Kai's room and jumped on him.

"Jesus." He groaned.

"Get up my handsome hunk, we have to eat and I got you a surprise and you have to pack. We graduate tomorrow! Get up get up get up!" I hugged him and he sat up, holding me.

"I have to get the poppers out of the oven they'll explode." I tried pulling away.

"Ugh fine." He let me go and I kissed his forehead, running to get the pan out.

Sleep is for wimps.