Kai Embrose

She laughed, placing the small sand crab on top of the sand castle.

"Look how cute he is?" She cooed.

I smiled, taking him off and placing him back in the water.

I grabbed her, picking her up and throwing her onto the castle and she laughed, a weird groan when she made contact with the sand leaving her lips.

"I have sand in my ASSCRACK." She frowned, standing.

"Let's go shower, we've been out here a while, the suns about to go down." I laughed, holding her hand while we went inside.

She waddled while we I put on the warm water.

She peeled the bathing suit off of her and I laughed at the sand that fell from both her top and bottoms.

She put her hair up in a bun and went into the shower.

I grabbed a broom and swept the sand back outside, glad this was all hardwood.

I took mine off, grabbing hers and placing them in the tub on the other side of the bathroom.

I went into the shower, washing the sand off my back and hands.

She let me rinse and I laughed as she just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

I walked forward, grabbing her face and pressing my lips to hers.

This was the third day of us being here and we hadn't had sex yesterday and I felt like it had been a lot longer than that.

I didn't want to be that thirsty but it was Ariella. Come on now, self control went out the window.

I heard her moan as I dipped my tongue into her mouth.

I grabbed her hands, pinning them against the glass above her head and she smiled as I pulled away and she bit her lip.

I leaned down, kissing her neck and down to her breasts, releasing her hands but forcing my arms to hug her back enough for it to arch and make the access to her nipples easier.

She ran her fingers into my hair, a gasp leaving her lips.

"I need you in me." She moaned and I spun her, her face and chest against the glass.

I rubbed her sides, feeling the skin on her back ripple with the arch.

I put my hand on her pussy, rubbing a bit and she moaned, a high hum leaving her lips.

I rubbed my dick along her fold and she pushed back, wanting me.

I pushed into her, my hands gripping onto her hips as I pulled her back, my thrusts quick and deep.

"Fuckkk." She moaned, the shower making it echo.

I thought about turning the water off but it isn't my bill.

I moved my hands around her body, placing them between the glass and her boobs sat in my hands.

"Kai." She moaned and I leaned forward, kissing her back and shoulder.

I pulled out, turning the water off and dragging her out of the shower, bending her over the vanity counter and immediately finding my place within her.

I watched her face while I fucked her. The more pleasured she looked, the harder I fucked her.

She was the most beautiful girl.

Her eyes fell back while she clutched onto the counter and when she looked at me, a smile came onto her face and I laughed, her hips pressed back, fucking me back.

"That's it gorgeous." I moaned and she watched me, her eyes glued while she began meeting my thrusts more aggressively.

I leaned forward, my face closer to hers.

"You're so pretty." I whispered, kissing her hair and standing back up.

"Fuck." She cursed, biting her lip as I lifted one of her legs off the ground and onto the counter.

"Kai!" She gasped.

"Does that feel good baby?" I ran my hand up and down her back and her eyes fell back, she nodded and put her head down in her arms.

I felt her about to reach her peak and a small scream left her lips, I moved my hand around her hips and began rubbing her clit and she trembled, her head raising, eyes widening.

She screamed, her voice cracking when she was coming down from it.

"Good girl." I cooed and she hummed, smiling at me again through the mirror.

"You like when I make you cum?" I smiled back.

"I do." She stared at me, rocking her hips back and fourth.

I stood still, she went faster doing the work and her back began arching, her eyes faltering.

"Why does this one always come to quick?" She squealed, I just let her do it herself.

I also wondered that but I watched her, wanting to know her body.

The first took a while but the second came quick after the first.

She groaned, slowly rocking but I couldn't handle that.

"You wanna learn how to make me feel good?" I asked and she immediately nodded.

I pulled out, letting her leg drop before spinning her and pushing her onto her knees.

She looked nervous so I cupped her chin.

"You're just fine. We have all the time in the world my angel." I pulled her chin closer to me, the tip of my dick caressing her lips and she opened them.

"Look at me." I whispered and her eyes were so beautiful.

Her warm tongue, caressed my dick as I pressed deeper.

"Move back and fourth, suck the air from your cheeks." I told her and she did as I asked.

I moaned, giving her a boost of confidence as her hands held my thighs and she kept attempting to move deeper.

This was great, amazing but there was something so amazing in pleasing her that I don't want this to happen too often unless she wants it I find most women don't.

My hands tangled into her hair, an orgasm bubbling and I looked at her but she seemed to know and she hummed, nodding slightly and I laughed, a groan leaving my lips as I released her hair, and let her do what felt right.

She pulled back, standing and I was confused.

"Is it gone?" I grabbed her jaw and she opened her mouth.

"D-did you swallow it?" I looked on the ground.

"It's not that bad." She shrugged and I shook my head.

"Alrighty then." I laughed and she hugged me.

She leaned up, kissing my jaw and neck right over my bubbling scar.

"You're hot." She whispered.

"You're perfect." I said back.

"Can we sleep after we do our night things?" She asked.

"Whatever you want." I said and she puffed her lips.

I kissed them and she just smiled as she let me go and went to dry herself off from the shower.

Well shit.