𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

~ Brooke's POV ~
We just won't talk about the kiss today.
Whatever I do, I must avoid that topic at all cost.
Maybe I should just avoid Cameron after this walk.

• At school •

As soon as I entered the building I ran away from Cameron's side and over to my locker.

I turned around and saw Cameron looking at me with a confused look. I turned back to my locker like I've never seen or talked to him.

I heard is footsteps behind me, I Side-eyed where the noise was coming from. Cameron

"Hey, why'd you run away like that?"

Ignored...

I just grabbed my books and walked away to my first class. Our should I say, Our first class.

"Um, okay?" He said.

I was in my class. Waiting. I can to class to early. It was 8:07 and classes started at 8:20.

I pulled out my notebook and started drawing little doodles. I drew the first thing that came to mind. Cameron.

I drew his fluffy hair and his adorable birthmark right under his eye. I drew his cute dimples that you wouldn't really see in him because he isn't really the one to smile.

I finished my little sketch of him and smiled at it.

"Is that me?"

What the hell

I gasped and look up to see half the class in the room.
I turned and saw Cameron right behind me looking over my shoulder.

I ripped the page out of my book and crumbled it up into a ball.

"How long have you been here?" I asked embarrassed.

"Since you started sketching" he said sitting down in his seat.

"Oh. No it wasn't you"

"Hah, yeah okay"

As soon as I was about to snap back the teacher walked in.

"Everyone back to their seats"

The class shuffled around until everyone was in there seat again.

"Great, so today's lesson is... "

I zoned out during the lesson to think about what I was gonna eat for lunch. I ignored my father this morning so I couldn't ask him for my lunch. This is why you should respect your parents.

*RING RING*

I was brought back to reality when the bell rang.

"Alright, have a good lunch" the teacher said

I left the class to go to my locker to see if I have any snacks because I would always have one with me.

I looked through my book bag to see if I had a cereal bar or something.

No luck.

I sighed and closed my locker.

I slid my back down the locker door as my stomach growled, not to mention I also skipped breakfast.

"You don't have any lunch, do you? " I heard Cameron's voice.

"Nope, I also skipped breakfast today. Sucks to suck. Heh"

He sighs.

"Here I guess" he averting his eyes.

I look up to see him handing me a bag. His lunch?

"Thanks? What is it? "

"Something that I cooked for my family last night, just some leftovers."

"You made this? I don't think I want it... "

He stared at me with a shocked and angry face.

"I'm just kidding! Do you have an extra spoon?" I asked.

"No, just use mine, I'm not dirty. Plus, you almost kissed me yesterday. So don't act like my spoon is disgusting" he stated.

I basically turned into a tomato when he brought up the kiss. The topic I've been trying to avoid all day he decides to bring it up at the worst time.

"Wow, you're really red"

"Shut up" I said with my mouth full.

"How is it? " he ask curiously.

"It's... Amazing! Wow, this is actually really good. Good job"

"Thanks" he was flustered.

"You need to teach me"

"Heh, one day"

The rest of the day I was able to focus more because I had some food in my stomach. The rest of the day was fast and I've learned a lot of new things.
ෆෆෆෆෆෆ