𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Me: Cameron i'm tired please let me sleep.

Cami💗: But im not

Me: No duh cameron you already slept today

Cami💗: Fine gts

Me: Goodnight Cami 💝

Cami💗: Good night Brooklyn 💕💘💓💖💖💝💝

I laughed at the unnecessary amount of hearts he added. I placed my phone on the charger and plopped onto my bed. I sighed joyfully. Cameron has been the only person I've been thinking about lately. I think it's about time I asked him out.

~Time Skip~

I grabbed the beige sweater off of my bed and rushed downstairs with it.

"Good morning, Pops!" I yelled cheerfully.

"Good morning. Why are you in such a good mood?" He asked me.

"Because I am planning to ask Cameron out today," I told my father.

He looked at me with a confused look. "I thought you too already started dating?"

"Nope, but today's the day" I gave him one last smile before skipping away.

I made my back upstairs to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, I should put my hair in curls today. I took the curling iron and turned it on. As I waited for it to heat up, I tried to do some type of makeup. I put on light makeup such as blush, highlighter, and mascara. I curled my hair one strand at a time. After I was finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the exact same but with the slightest difference but it somehow made me feel... hot. Yup, definitely.

I walked back downstairs and my father saw me. "Wow," was all he said.

"What? Is it bad?" I asked him, very worried.

"No, honey. You look amazing but are you sure you want to do this for a boy?" He asked me.

"It's Cameron, Pops. I'm sure he'd find it fine either way I looked. But today I just wanted to look more presentable." I informed him.

He looked at me thoughtfully before just walking away.

Though my father's words honestly made me second-guess my looks, I still put on my shoes and opened my door.

"Good morning, Cameron," I approached the now well-rested-looking boy.

"Good morning," He looked at me with a smile but it quickly turned into a confused look. "Are you wearing makeup?"

"Yea, I am,"

"Why are you so dolled up today?" He asked me with a fragment of worry in his eyes.

"I just wanted to look nice today,"

"You always look nice to me," Was the last thing Cameron had said before we walked off to school.

~Time Skip~

"Alright, class dismissed," The teacher said as the bell rang.

The class started packing up and leaving and so did the teacher. Cameron and I were the last two left in the room.

"Brooklyn, hurry up. I'm hungry," Cameron rushed me.

"Shut up, you know you can leave without me, right?" I enlightened him.

He sucked his teeth but continued waiting. I packed up the last of my stuff and threw my bag over my shoulder. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can we hang out tonight? At about seven."

"I thought I was supposed to be the one to ask you out," He chuckled as we began to walk out the classroom. "But yes, I'll go out with you tonight."

I smiled at him softly before he started to speak again. "I'm guessing that you tart yourself up to impress me?"

"Yea, kinda. I just wanted to look better,"

"You'd look amazing either way, but I do really like how you look with curls," He complimented me. 

I felt my cheeks heat up as we continued walking to our next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah, Brooke are you wearing makeup? You look amazing!" Morgan praised.

I smiled at her since my mouth was full of candy that she had just given me. "Why do you look so good today?" she asked me.

I swallowed the candy and responded. "I have a date tonight, I finally gonna ask out Cameron."

"Finally, it took you long enough," Lana laughed.

"Shut up, I have 'til seven to get ready. And I need help because I can't style myself." I admitted with a chuckle. I pulled out my phone and went to my text messages. I clicked on Amelia's contact and started typing on my keyboard.

Me: Amelia i need help getting ready for a date

Amy🤩: WITH WHO?!

Me: Cameron

Amy🤩: OMG IM OWN

Amy🤩: OMW**

I laughed at her poor attempt at spelling. I said goodbye to my friends who had made it to their stop before walking to my place.

I walked up my porch steps and pulled out my keys to unlock my door before shouting was heard behind me.

"We're here!" Amelia's voice yelled. We?

I turned around and saw Amelia sprinting up my porch with Jay being dragged along behind her. I smiled at the goofy couple as I unlocked my door and let them inside my house.

"So what are you gonna wear? Don't you have options?" Amelia asked me.

"No, that's why I texted you," I reminded her.

"Then I'll help you learn to find your own outfits because I'm not gonna be here forever!"

"Why would you say that?" Jade turned to her.

"I'll be perfectly fine as long as you're here with me," Amelia cupped Jay's cheeks.

"Let's go upstairs before you two start making out," I rushed upstairs.

~Time Skip~

"No, you can't be repetitive with your outfits,"  Amelia told me.

"I never wore this!"

"Yes, you did. In chapter two, you wore that on your first date with Cameron," 

"How do you even know that?" I put everything back on the pole in my closet.

"Don't ask, just find another outfit."

"It's been an hour and a half, just choose the outfit for me!" I whined.

"Fine, sit and observe the expert at her craft!"

I sat down and sighed, glad I was able to take a break. That didn't last long since Amelia found an outfit in a matter of 30 seconds. "Here, now go take a shower."

I sighed again but in a much more exaggerated way. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take my shower.

-----------------------------------------------

"My makeup is already done!" I shouted at Amelia who chased me with a brow pencil. This was after I came back into my room and caught Amelia and Jay making out on my bed.

"You need a touch-up! At least let me fix your eyeliner!" 

"Fine. Work your magic" I sat down. "Something simple, we're only going to an amusement park."

Amelia observed my face and began to draw and stuff like that.