𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Ever since Cameron and Amelia had broken up, Cameron and I had gotten a lot closer.

We'd hang out after school more often and we'd talk more.

Currently it's lunch time. Lana, Cameron, and me are sitting at a table all laughing together. Until I spoke up.

"I miss Morgan" I whined.

"I'm gonna visit her after school, do you wanna come with?"

"Oh! Sure I'll come, I'll text my father right now"

"Can I tag along?" Cameron peeped in.

"Um, I don't see why not!" Lana smiled.

We continue our lunch til we need to go back to class.

During class, my eyes kept trailing over to Cameron. Every time we've hung out I feel like I've needed to doll myself up; make myself look my best so maybe. Just maybe, he'll like me back.

He waves his hand at me. He caught me staring.

He has a smile on his face. Not a big one, just big enough to show his small dimples.

I smiled back and waved. I saw him write something on a note, he gave it to me.

'You have nice eyes.' The note read.

I smiled at the note as I felt my cheeks warm up.

I wrote something on the back of the paper and gave it to him.

His face softened at note and he smiled.

I wrote on the note 'you have cute dimples :)'

"Brooklyn, Cameron. Care to share what's on those note for us?"

We shook our head no.

"Just" she paused and sighed "Pay attention... Please."

We did as we were told and started writing the formulas from off the board.

~After All Classes~

As me and Cameron we packing up after our last class when my phone lit up with a notification. It's Lana

Lana💕
Hurry guys! I'm waiting at the front exit

"Lana texted me, hurry up as pack your stuff. Slowpoke" I said.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack and we left.

Lana, Cameron, and I are walking to Morgans house. She lives pretty far from the school. Let's say I did not wear the right shoes today.

After a very, very long 15 minutes of walking, I probably had blisters on my feet.

"My feet are killing me! " I exclaimed. Cameron laughed at me.

"Chill out. she at house 47, right there" Lana pointed ahead.

"Oh, thank the Lord!" I yelled.

We made it to the house, "this place is huge!" Cameron said shocked, examining the outside of the house.

"Brooklyn, Cameron how about you two ring the doorbell." Lana smirked.

"Uhh, why" Cameron said as I Shrugged.

"You'll see" she chuckled

We both stepped up and I pressed the doorbell. As soon as I did, we heard barking. Loud. Barking.

An unfamiliar man in a suit answered the door.

"Whats your relationship with Ms. Brennan?"

Me and Cameron were stunned.

"Hey Mr. Jean. These are Morgans friends"

The supposedly butler nodded and let us in.

The dog that was barking jumped onto Lana, "Hey Bella!" She pet the dog.

The butler pressed a button a somebody (who we knew) came down the stairs.

"Oh my Goodness! Hi guys!" She came down her ginormous flight of stairs.

She raced towards us and gave me and Lana a tight hug. She stopped at Cameron and gave him a fist bump, then she winked at me.
I rolled my eyes

"Are you guys hungry!? What do you want? Pizza?" Morgan asked.

We all nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Jean, can you ask chef Linda if she could make a pizza for all of us?" Morgan asked the butler.

The butler took her order and walked away.

"Cmon! Follow me to my room" Morgan rushed to the flight of stairs.

"Morgan, my feet are killing me! Can I take my shoes off?" I complained to Morgan who was already halfway up the stairs with the others.

"Sure, I don't care"

Morgan's room was different. In the corner, she had a punching bag and boxing gloves right next to it. Right by her bed was a Karate trophy that said.

'Morgan Brennan, 2015'

"Morgan, you won a karate match when you were 9?" I asked her, wide eyed.

"Yup, I stopped karate in I think mid 2016 and looked into boxing!" She pointed the her boxing gloves.

Lana looked as if this whole thing was normal. Well I guess it is they've been friends for so long.

"Are we gonna talk about how you're filthy rich!?" Cameron spoke up.

I elbowed his stomach, indicating that his sentence was rude.

"Oh please, it's all my parents" Morgan scoffed.

"Where are your parents right now?" Lana asked Morgan.

"Pfft, I don't know. They're always somewhere!"

We all continued talking and sharing laughs with each other. soon after our pizza came, It was time to go home.

"Bye Morgan, thanks for having us" I said.

Lana was still standing with Morgan, she's most likely sleeping over.

Me and Cameron exited Morgan's home and started walking to our own.

Walking in the cold autumn air sent chills down my spine. I rub my arms as goosebumps appear.
Cameron took notice of this. "Are you cold?" Cameron looked over.

"A little, I don't know how I could've left my sweater at Morgan's place" I chuckled.

Cameron side and took off his sweater and placed it in my arms.

"Aren't you cold though?" I asked him for reassurance.

"Nope, I'll be fine" he said.

I put on his hoodie and smiled. The hoodie fell to my thighs due to the height difference.

A light blush grazed on both of our faces as we continue walking to our houses.

We walked up to our street.

"Today was fun," I told Cameron as we stood in front of his house.

"I guess it was. I missed these old conversations" he playfully punched my arm.

"Ouch. Oh yeah, here's your hoodie back" I say as I try to pull the hoodie off my body.

He stopped me. "Keep it. I have a bunch more" He smiled.

"Oh, thanks. I guess" I reddened.

"No problem, now go home, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"For sure" I smiled and started walking off.