𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

I was looking for something to wear when I got a ping on my phone.

Amelia💝😔
You can meet us at the movie theater on main Street at 5:30pm!
We're gonna watch coraline!!

Me
Gotcha!

I looked through my wardrobe looking for something casual but warm because movie theater are cold for some reason.

I found a black crop top, a grey sweater, and a pair of denim jeans. I matched this outfit with black uggs.

'5:13, I better leave a bit early if I need to walk there' I thought.

"Pops! I'm going out! " I yelled upstairs to hoping for him to hear me.

"Be careful!" He yelled back.

I walked out and closed the door behind me.

"Main Street Theatre" I type up the directions on my phone then started walk in the direction.

~skip of the time~

I made it to the theater a bit earlier so I decided to text Amelia.

Me
I'm here

Amelia💝😔
YAY! Cameron is ordering us popcorn and drinks. You can come inside I'm waiting right by the doors.
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

I read the message and walked into theatre. The smell of popcorn hit me as soon as I walked in. I looked around the doors to find Amelia. I see her.

She was wearing a white pleated skirt that fell right above her knees and she had yellow sweatshirt on. It fits her.

She kept swinging her head over her shoulder, I think shes looking for me. I should talk to her.

I walked up to her. "I'm here" I said and she looked up at me.

Her lips curled into a huge smile. "Yay, you're hear! "

I nodded.

"Cmon! They have an arcade!" She dragged me in the way of the arcade.

"What about Cameron?" I giggled.

She looked back "Forget about him! He'll find us."

Amelia pulled me to the arcade part of the theatre.

Me and Amelia played a few games before Cameron called to Amelia phone.

"I got the popcorn and some drinks. Lets go before miss the movie" I heard faintly over the phone.

"He has the popcorn and drinks. Let's go! " she said enthusiastically.

We both started walking away from the arcade. And to find Cameron.
BP
"I see him. " I pointed to him.

I looked down to Amelia and she had a small blush on her cheeks and had a little smile plastered on her lips.

"Hey, Cam!" Amelia said. Hugging Cameron.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck while his arms were around her waist.

Amelia leaned down and gave him a kiss. On the lips

My face instantly turned into a Saddened look. I was on the verge of tears.