𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Today is the day I will go on a date with my best friend. The date the was randomly decided by me, 'cause I wasn't in my right mind and I barely remember how I even go asked out. But I should be happy. I really like Cameron and I finally get to go on a date with him. This is what I wanted all along, right?

I don't really understand what he meant by dress "Nice". So I'll text him real quick.

Me: Hey Cam, i dont really understand what you meant by dress "Nice". So i want to know what i should wear

Something nice/simple would be good. But im sure anything looks good on you😉 :Cam💕🙄

Me: Woah sir 🤭

I smiled at my phone and placed it down. and started looking through my closet again. I think I found the perfect outfit.

 I think I found the perfect outfit

(outfit she chose^^^)

I took the whole outfit with me to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

~Time Skip~

I'm Currently trying to do my hair after washing it and blow drying it. I'd always wear it up or just out straight. but I actually tried today. I used the curling iron I got 2 years ago as a birthday present and put my hair into loose curls. I don't really know how to use it, but it looks decent for my first attempt.

I finished adding jewelry and finishing touch to my outfit and hair. I gave myself a look in the mirror. I looked different, in a good way. I actually looked great. my stare was distracted when my phone buzzed.

I'm outside, come out when your ready :Cam💕🙄

Me: Kk<3

I ran my fingers through my hair one more time and finally decided to put on my socks and shoes. White converses should do.

I ran downstairs and walked to the living room, where my father was sitting.

"Well? What do you think?" I asked my dad, doing a little twirl.

"You look great! Where are you going?"

"I have a date, with Cameron." I smiled.

"Really? That's awesome. Have fun, sweetheart." He smiled softly

A cheeky smile plastered on my face as I skipped over to the door. Suddenly nervous. Was I really about to go on a date with my childhood bully? Eh, YOLO.

I swung the door open to see Cameron on my porch step, waiting anxiously.

"Hey!" I greeted him excitedly. He turned around and stared at me. "You look amazing" He stood up, still staring. My face flushed. I looked at his outfit. We coincidently matched.

 We coincidently matched

(Cameron's outfit ^^^)

"You also look... handsome" I said sincerely.

"Thank you, Shall we get going?" He suggested.

"We shall" I giggled and walked next to him.

We've been walking for a few minutes in pure silence. So I spoke up, "So where are we going first?" I asked him.

"We're gonna hangout at Starbuck's for a while then we'll go through a walk in the park." He said

That's such a cute date! "That sounds adorable. This will be fun!" I said.

As we're walking, I feel Cameron's fingertips slowly making their way into my hand. I feel bold, so I take my hand and just instantly grab his hand. I look up and see Cameron averting his eyes and shifting his head to hide his blush, it's still obvious.

So, here we are. Walking hand-in-hand. Wow. This is really happening.

We've been walking for a hot minute and I can see Starbuck's ahead.

We make our way into the Café. Cameron let go of my hand. My hand feels cold now...

"What do you want? I'll buy it while you can look for a table." Cameron asked me.

"Oh, I'll just get a s'mores frap." I told him as he went up to the cash register.

I looked around the café for a table, I saw a small, two person table isolated in the corner of the room. Perfect.

I walked to the table and sat down and pulled out my phone to wait.

~Time Skip~

"Alright, Here's your S'mores Frap, and I got a Matcha Frap." Cameron smiled, handing me my drink.

"Thank you so much!" I gladly took my drink.

He sat down in front of me and smiled.

"Thank you for agreeing to make this an actual date. I've been waiting to ask you but I'm way to scared" Cameron took a sip of his drink.

"Wait, you've wanted to ask me out for a while?" My eyes widened in shock.

Cameron stayed silent, just staring at me. "I worded that so wrong. I'm sorry. I meant I've been wanting to hang out again one-on-one, but it's kind of romantic how it turned into a date this time. I like it" He looked me in the eyes.

"Yea, I guess this is really romantic..." My lips curled into a smile.

Silence...Staring...Not awkward, Comforting... Don't laugh...

...

I laughed...He laughed back. What's so funny?

"Why are you laughing?" I cackled.

"Cause you were laughing."

We both continued laughing at the very not funny conversation.

"Come on, Let's start walking to the park" Cameron finished laughing.

He reached his hand out to help me out my chair and I took it and stood up. What a gentlemen. He definitely likes me back. I'm not dumb (Yup, totally..).

~Time Skip~

We're walking on the grass, holding hands again. It seems like he's leading me somewhere.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Of course I do. Look ahead" Cameron pointed.

I looked to where he was pointing and there I saw a blanket laid down neatly on the grass under a tree. On top of the blanket, There was a basket seemingly filled with our favorite snacks. Oh my gosh, When did he have time to do all this!?

We sat down on the blanket and I flashed a huge smile at Cameron. "This is so cute, thank you for setting this up!"

"Don't thank me. Like I said, I've been wanting to do this."

"You really did change this year, Cam" I say, reaching my hand in the basket for some snacks.

Cameron also grabbed a snack. And we chatted, we chatted for hours. I was having an amazing time.

"Brooke, can I tell you something?"

Woah, slow down.

"Of course, you can tell me anything." I lied.