𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

A few days have passed, and I haven't spoken one word to Cameron or Amelia. Why would I need to? They have their own group now. Cameron, Amelia, and that other dude whatever his name is.

I'm still getting used to seeing Amelia walk home with Cam..Eron. And walking right past me not even sparing a single glance. Unless Amelia is trying to give me a very impolite stare. Once, she did it in front of Morgan and she started a whole scene. I remember it like it was yesterday (Maybe because it was).

Let me tell you about it.

As Morgan and I waited for Lana, Amelia gave me an unpleasant stare. Morgan noticed and loudly asked, "Why are you looking at us like that?" Without waiting for a response, Morgan pulled Amelia's ponytail causing her to fall. Lana and I intervened, not wanting anyone to get suspended. It took a few minutes for us to separate the girls, with Morgan being the stronger one of the two. After the fight, people started murmuring and leaving the building.

The three of us started talking. "Morgan, you don't have to be mad at her because of my problems," I told her.

"I'm not mad at her I'm mad at YOU!" She poked my chest. "I told you she was toxic and fake, but you didn't believe me"

"Either way Cameron needs to keep his girlfriend tied down on a rope, she just wants to start trouble at this point," Lana said.

Cameron and Amelia looked over at us. "What are you guys talking about? I don't have a-"

"Cameron! Let's get going. I need help with my homework." Amelia cut him off.

The three of us looked at each other. " I know you heard that," Morgan said.

"Yup! But for the sake of the story we have to pretend we didn't," I said and started to walk out of the school building with my two other friends following close behind.

~Cameron's POV~

"Amelia, what did you say to Brooklyn?" I asked seriously.

"I told her that you had a girlfriend. Which is me." Amelia said.

I stopped walking and stared at her, astonished. "Why would you say that?! Now there's no way for us to get back together."

"Well if she broke up with you then she didn't want you anymore. What is a cute boy like you doing single? I had to fix that. Or, at least I told people that I fixed it." She walked closer to me, placing her hand on my chest.

I instantly (but gently) removed her hand from my chest. "Amelia, I don't understand how you could do this to me. It's slowly ruining my life." I walked away from her, leaving her abandoned in the middle of the sidewalk.

I pulled out my phone and went to messages.

Me: Yo bro, Tell me why Amelia told multiple people that we started dating again.

Jay😈:She told me that to, I thought y'all actually did. I just aint ask u yet.

Jay😈: She told brooke?

Me: Yeah bro and i told i wouldn't talk to her anymore. you see how suspicious that's sounds

Me: it sounds like I've been dating her throughout our whole relationship

Jay😈: She's toxic bruh

Me: Ik bro, imma have to tell her to chill wit allat

Jay😈: aii jit, tell her soon cuz i need camlyn to sail.

I put my phone away with a chuckle as I walked up the steps and pulled out my keys.

"Ciara, I'm home!" I called out to my older sister. No answer. She's out with her friends then.

I pulled my phone out again.

Me: Yo, come over.

Jay😈: 😏

Me: bruh chill not like that.

Jay😈: Lmfaoo idk where yo house at jit

Me: 123 sesame street pull up homeboy.

Jay😈: bet imma be their in 20

Me: There**

Jay😈: shut up im omw

I laughed at the message and put my phone away as I waited.

~22 Minutes Later~

**KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK**

~Brooklyn's POV~

Who's that? I'm not expecting anyone.

I walked downstairs and put my ear to the door. "Who's there?" I shouted to the other side of the door.

"Uhm, It's Jay?" An unfamiliar voice said.

I opened the door to see the same guy Cameron was always hanging out with. "Why are you here?" I asked him, suspiciously.

"I could ask you the same"

His phone pinged and he looked down at it. His eyes widened and he stepped back to look at the number on top of my door. His jaw dropped. "Oh, I'm at the wrong house. Sorry, Brooke." How does he know my name?

I watched him walk away and arrive at Cameron's house. As soon as Cameron opened the door they both started chit-chatting. This Jay dude pointed at me and I instantly closed my door before Cameron could look over at me.

~Cameron's POV~

"How do you accidentally end up at my ex-girlfriend's house."

"I don't know, why didn't you say that you guys live so close to each other?" Jay asked.

"I didn't feel the need to bring it up." I shrugged. "But don't try to pull any moves on her now that you know where she lives."

"I wouldn't even think of it" Jay snickered.

We stayed silent for a couple of seconds more. "Why'd you ask me to come over?"

"I mean, my sister is out and I was bored" I leaned back. "There's a carnival down the street. Wanna go?" I asked him.

"Oh my Snickerdoodle. Cami are you asking me on a date." Jay teased.

"Bruh, stop. It's giving me nostalgia from pg. 2" I said.

"I dont get it"

"You weren't a character then that's why" I told him and he looked dumbfounded.