𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

I woke up the following day with my eyes itchy and dry. I fell asleep crying, again. I got up from my bed and walked to the vanity in my room.

'I look like crap' I said to myself.

I grabbed a new uniform and walked over to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Since my breakup, I've been wearing more makeup—specifically concealer. I haven't been getting as much sleep as I need to so my under eyes got dark. So I apply concealer on my under eyes so nobody would worry.

I also stopped wearing my hair in curls, I think it's quite pointless now 'cause who am I impressing?

~Time Skip~

In class, I stole glances at Amelia a countless amount of times. Is she actually dating Jay?

"Psst, pass this to Amelia" I whispered to a random while handing them the note.

The note read 'are you fr dating Jay?'

The note reached her and she waited a moment before opening the note. The note made its way back to me.

'yea, I am, you and Cameron should start dating again.'

My expression was saddened as I crushed the paper and stuffed it in my desk. Not yet, I can't yet. I can wait a bit longer. I looked over to Cameron who was exactly 5 seats away from me. I really hope he can wait just a bit longer. Don't give up on me, Cam.

He looked at me and a soft smile appeared on his lips. I looked away quickly with no reaction though on the inside I was practically dying. He just had to get more attractive at the worse time.

----------------------------------------------------------

I sat with Lana and Morgan during lunch and we giggled our lives away. Well, we were. Until two people showed up at our table. Amelia and her new boyfriend.

"Brooklyn, I have a question," Amelia said.

"No the hell you don't" Morgan spoke up before I could say anything.

"Lana shut her up," I demanded. "Amelia, please continue."

"Do you still like Cameron?" Amelia asked me.

"Yes, I do."

"So, are you gonna date him? Please say yes so he can leave me alone about you," Jay entered the conversation.

He's still talking about me? "-And why did we leave him alone? He won't come over here when Lana and Morgan are stopping him from doing so." 

"He's fine, I sent Imanni over there to talk to him," Amelia told him, Jay groaned.

"So Lana, did you ask out Morgan yet?" Amelia looked at Lana.

Lana's eyes widened as Morgan shouted through Lana's palm over her mouth. "What! Ask me out? Lana, what is she talking about?" Morgan looked Lana in her eyes.

Lana stammered, not knowing how to explain herself. "I-I'm going home. I can't take this." Morgan got up and dipped.

"Great, another relationship problem" Jay muttered and rolled his eyes.

"Why would you say anything!?" Lana yelled with her voice cracking.

"I didn't know, I thought you already asked her out!" Amelia put her hands up in her defense.

Lana got up from the table and ran out of the canteen. Going to who knows where. "How'd you know she liked her?" I asked Amelia.

"It's obvious, Lana stares at her like she's her whole world," Amelia confessed.

I mean, that is true. I didn't know it'd be so obvious though...

~Time Skip~ 

Me:  You okay Lans?                                                                                                                                                      Seen

Me: I know you're sad but text me when you can </3

I switched the contacts and clicked on Morgan's name. I called her.

Ongoing Audio Call With "Morgz💕" 0:01

"Hi Brookie," Morgan said excitedly. 

"Wanna talk about what happened earlier?" I asked her.

"Actually, yes, I do. I want to get this off my mind"

"So, do you reciprocate the feelings?"

"I- I do, I really do. But it's my parents. They wouldn't support us."

"Then you guys could date in private. If you don't feel comfortable then nobody has to know. Just our group." I told her.

"That's not that bad..."

We both continued talking about this little plan of ours for as long as we needed. Since Morgan's parents won't support her, Is that why Lana never confessed? It might be, I mean she was smart doing that.

~Time Skip~ 

"Alright, I'll text her. Thank you, Brooke," Morgan thanked me.

"I'm happy to help, talk to you later," I said and hung up the phone.

Call With "Morgz💕" Ended,  2:13:07

So, I guess I'm the only single one left. All my friends are dating someone else in the group. Maybe I can get advice from someone who dated him already.

Ongoing Audio Call With "Amy🤩" 0:01

"Hello?" Amelia answered.

"Hey, Uhm. Can you give me advice on how to talk to Cameron?" I asked her.

"How about you text him first?" A muffled voice was heard in the background.

"Jade shut up. This is girl's talk." She told her boyfriend.

His name is Jade? "But he's right, why can't you text him first?" Amelia repeated.

"Because— I'm just gonna send you the screenshots of what I said to him," I told her. I sent her screenshots and waited for her to start talking again.

"Well, that was stupid. Why'd you say that?"

"I gave into peer pressure. Morgan told me to."

"Not really surprised. Morgan can be super sweet but she lives for the drama." She confessed.

"I had to realize that myself."

"Can I add someone to the call, real quick?" Amelia requested.

"Uhm, sure?"

The call went on hold and I waited for her and the other person to join the call.

"Who else in the call, though?"  My ex-boyfriend's voice was heard.