𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The little date we had soon had to come to an end and I was sad, I was having fun with him.

I walked home with Cameron, hand in hand. We both conversed as we approached our houses.

"Thank you, for giving me another chance," Cameron said softly as he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

I hugged him back tightly. "You don't have to thank me, Cam."

He let go of the hug and sent me one more wink before going back to his place. I watched him walk away in awe before walking to my place.

Before I could even open my door, the door swung open by itself. "When's the wedding day?" Amelia asked me as soon as she opened the door.

"First of all, why are you still here? Second of all, we're not dating." I told her.

"What!?" I heard Jay yell from my kitchen.

I walked inside of my house. And was instantly bombarded with questions.

"How are you guys not dating?"

"What was the point of this whole meetup?"

"What exactly happened on the date?"

"I was just spying on you guys hugging outside, how are you not dating him?"

"Be quiet," I said in a dull tone, which shut them up. "We're not dating because I wanted to wait a while."

"That's stupid" Jay murmured as Amelia lightly shouldered him.

"I'd give it about a week before we start dating again," I told them.

"Alright, We have to go. See you tomorrow, Brooke." Jay said as he approached the door while holding Amelia's hand. "Bye, Brooke!" Amelia waved with her free hand.

They both had left my house. About 3 minutes after they left, my phone pinged.

Cami 💗: Why did Jay and Amelia leave your house?

Me: You were spying on me?

Cami 💗: NO

I just happened to be looking out the window

Me: They were helping me get ready for our date

Cami 💗: Ooooh okay. Good night Brooklyn :)

Me: Goodnight, Cam <3

I turned off my phone and went upstairs to my bedroom.

~Time Skip~

I put my shoes on and left the house only to see Cameron waiting for me where he used to be when we were dating. "Oh. Good morning, Cameron"

"Hey!" He got up from my porch chair. "I wanted to walk to school with you. If that's okay." His voice hushed as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"It's okay. C'mon, let's go" I grabbed onto his hand and we were on our merry way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When we walked into the building, I let go of Cameron's hand. I didn't want to draw attention and make people think we were dating again.

Cameron and I walked over to where we saw Amelia and Jay.

"What a beautiful sight!" Amelia cheered.

"What?" I questioned.

"You and Cameron walking together again, I see." Jay smiled at us.

Morgan and Lana walked up to us. "Good morning!" Morgan said excitedly.

"Hey! So are you two..?" I trailed off.