Prologue- Boy oh boy

Okaaay well this is my first story guys:))) hope you enjoy and I'll post every Friday or Saturday:) Leave comments or suggestions and that's about it:D
Audrey is in the media:D 

PROLOGUE

A guy hovered above my helpless body as I was tied down on a single bed. I screamed on the top of my lungs but no one seemed to hear me. I tried again but the guy was holding a pointy object in his hands, I squeezed my eyes shut before the pain slice through my stomach.

My eyes snapped open and I was in my room. Jeez! Just a dream. I thought I was dead for a second, this was the first nightmare I had since I was five. It sucks and every time I have nightmares; something horrible will happen, like I lost my dad in a car accident days after I had my nightmare 12 years ago. Remembering him makes me sad because I love my dad so much.

I got up off bed then tied my hair into a ballerina bun as I drag myself downstairs towards the kitchen without changing off my pyjamas. 

"Morning honey," My mom said cheerily as she eat breakfast and read the morning paper with my step dad. Well, Steve married my mom a year ago and they've been dating for 3 years. Were not really close but we get along just fine. 

I sat on one of the island stool and Lucy, (our cook) served me a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon, I smiled at her and forked down the eggs.

"Are you sure it's okay with Audrey?" Steven asked my mom and I was intrigued by what they're talking about. 

"Totally, they'll have fun," They? What? It's like I'm not even in the room and they're talking in private. I cleared my throat loudly and they both look at me with different expressions, Steven looked nervous while mom looked super excited.

"Uhm... What's going on?"I asked, crunching on the bacon. They traded glances then mom opened her mouth.

"Audrey, well sweetie, remember Tristan?" Oh crap. Please don't tell me his going for a visit. I huffed out a breath and turned away.

"I told you she's not gonna like it Marissa," Steven whispered a little loudly but my mom swapped him away.

"Non sense! Audrey likes the idea, right Audrey?" My mom widen her eyes at me to give me a warning to shush up and I curtly nodded, that eased up Steven a bit and this time he spoke but before any sound come out of him, the door bell rang.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I asked and my mom grinned widely. Oh boy that's not good. 

I hopped off my stool and walked towards the foyer to see who disturbed my lovely morning and no doubt it's Tristan Meyers. 

My foot was suddenly planted on ground and time froze. I shifted my eyes from his face towards the door where three super large luggage rested on the patio. You've got to be kidding me.

Tristan's gaze was fixed on his phone as he walked across the house, heading towards the kitchen where I stood frozen. 

Well I hated Tristan the first time I met him because he's just plainly rude and annoying. He walked past me without any word or greetings and headed straight to the kitchen. What a jerk right? Actually Tristan is a player, when I say player, he doesn't play sports, I mean girls, and he hit on my friends and it kinda sucked because they all crawled to me and cried on how my step brother used them. It's their fault they wanted to be used.

Tristan is 6'2, honey blonde hair, lean muscular body and dreamy ocean blue eyes (according to most females). We can never be mistaken as siblings because I'm 4 inch shorter, light brown hair, slim body and greyish hazel eyes, were also the same age. Yep were opposite and age is the only thing we share in common. Last time I saw him was last year in my mom's wedding.

Whenever my friends tell me that he's hot, I groan and disagree but they'll just defend him and call me blind for it so I just shut up.

I trailed up behind him and snatched my iPhone off my back pocket to not look like a loner who've just been ignored.

When I was about to enter my huge kitchen, I heard Steven's manly voice as he greeted his son. I didn't bother walking in and just turned on my heel but my mom's voice caught me on track.

"Audrey!" She shouted, not having an idea that I'm just a few feet away. I took in a deep breath and walked slowly passed the french doors. Tristan's back was facing me and I was glad he wasn't anticipating my appearance.

"Yes?" I raised both my brows in a questioning look, mom gave me a serious look but I pretended not to have any clue on what she wanted me to do when it's obvious she wants me to say hi.

"Didn't you guys cross path just about now?" She quirked her brows at me. Psh, never will i ever cross path with that asshole. 

Tristan turned around to face me but I kept my face blank without emotion. We both locked eyes for about a couple of seconds and I was the one who broke the stare. I looked back and he was grinning at me with, flashing his perfect white teeth. 

"Okay why is this douchebag in my house?" The question was pointed towards my mom and Steven but he answered sarcastically.

"Because I want to stay in California," He smirked as he check out my body. For heaven's sake! I'm his sister by marriage! I crossed my arms in front of my chest because I felt naked by his smoldering eyes. 

"Language Audrey," Mom warned me. I rolled my eyes because everyone is being pathetic right now.

"Whatever! Care to explain why he's here?" I made eye contact with both the adult in the room but not Tristan. Steven went back to looking nervous.

"You haven't told her yet?" Tristan looked at both of them then locked gazes with me. "I'm staying here because my mom is marrying a jerk and I don't wanna stay in Collorado because of him," He explained without a sweat like it was normal. 

"Uhm yeah, don't worry Audrey, he's with me," Steven added. "I hope you don't mind?" 

"Fine," I turned and walked away. I was planning on glaring at Tristan but that will make Steven think that I'm a cold bitch so good thing I controlled myself. I felt his eyes on my ass, not being paranoid though. If he stared at my chest, why leave the ass behind?

Tristan is staying here. Gosh, I have to get myself ready to go through eternal hell as long as I live in this household. Fun.

(A/N) Kinda short? Yeah I know:( I'll try harder next chapter:P But you guys met Audrey and Tristan so thats goooood:) I'll post a Chapter 1 tonight and I'm making the cover too:P

xoFranchescaxo