20- City of Love

Warning!: Sexual contents.

Kay well I warned y'all! Chapter 20 is too explicit so if you don't want it just wait for the next chapter. Someone helped me wrote this down and he's quite... Yeah:P Song for the chapter is 'Breathe your love by Jasmine V' And yeah. They're leaving Paris:'( Back to their Cali lives... Get Reading! Or not if you're below 13. I don't want any complains ight! 

Two weeks passed by pretty quickly and tomorrow, we'll go back to California. Ugh! I have to face my life again.

I had a contract with Guess and Tristan had a contract with Lacoste and we both had one for Armani Exchange were we did their summer campaign. We had fun in the photo shoot because we've been fooling around and almost got in trouble once.

Today's our last day and I'm pretty upset about it. We'll go back to the real life where I have a boyfriend and parents who are married together. What a bummer.

"So were coming back to LA tomorrow," Tristan sighed. We were sitting down on some staircase, eating crepes. I laid my head on his shoulder, looking at the tourist who are obsessed at taking pictures.

"Yeah..." I grabbed his hand and traced the lines on his palm. He closed it and caught my hands.

"What if we just tell them?" Tristan suggested. Are you crazy? My mom will probably kick me out and let me live in the streets for ruining the 'reputation'.

"You're cray," I took a bite of my made-in-Paris crepe and chewed. He was staring at me then his gaze moved to my lips.

"Yeah, because of you," He kissed the corner of my mouth to lick off the ice cream. I pulled his neck down and fully kissed him. Tristan makes my life complete and he makes me happy, I think I can't live without him from now on. I'll never survive. "Babe, I'm serious about telling them," He pulled back a mere inch, still brushing his lips to mine.

"I don't know Tristan, my mom will kill me," I leaned away and looked down my lap.

"I'll take care of everything," He draped his arm around my shoulder and waited for my response.

"Fine! But if mom kick me out, you'll give me a house and food and take care of me!" I shoved him playfully and he smirked at me.

"Yeah, of course I will," Tristan kissed my cheek and I scrunched up my nose. I can imagine my mom's reaction when he tell them everything, I mentally cringed.

"Ugh! This fucking sucks! I wanna stay here forever!" I blurted out all of a sudden.

"With me?" He smirked up and I rolled my eyes, nodding. "I know baby," He reached for my chin and kissed me softly. This will be a lot better if we don't have to go back in reality.

We walked back to our hotel and a lot of people asked for my pictures and autographs on our way there. I was flattered and can't swipe the grin off my face. I'm thankful for my position right now.

"You want to drink?" Tristan tugged in my arm and pointed towards the bar. I looked at him without rumor and strolled away. "I'm kidding babe!" He reached for my waist and I was hauled back in his embrace.

"I'm never drinking ever!" I spat out and he lifted me off the ground to carry me in the elevator.

"Fine! I know you had a trauma with it," He dropped me down and I stumbled a bit. Drinking actually made me feel better and worry free, it takes away my problems and makes me numb but I will not drink a single shot this year! I had too much in one night.

I entered our suit and Tristan followed right behind me, locking the door close. Then all of a sudden, I felt him grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. He pressed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily like there's no tomorrow. Well, actually there isn't gonna be tomorrow for this because were flying back to Cali-fucking-fornia.