2- Yay, The Beach

TEEHEE! Hey!!! heres chapter 2!! :) well school is getting busy so I will post every weekend:) Comment/vote:P And Audrey will be in the media for this chapter:D I'll post Lucas in the next one:)

I trottled downstairs to have breakfast and first thing I see is a shirtless Tristan lounging on the couch as he play some violent video games on the flat screen TV. I admit, he does have a nice body but that doesn't change the fact that he's a douche bag. I rolled my eyes and pretended he was never there but he seemed to notice me everytime I'm around.

"Hey Audrey!" Tristan flashed his shining teeth and grinned at me. I wanna smash  his perfect teeth into pieces. You don't know how much I dislike this dude. Not responding, I continued towards the kitchen.

The shooting sound stopped and I heard footsteps behind my own. I took in a deep breath and prepared to lash out at him.

"What do you want!" I turn around and almost bumped onto him, he quirk his brow and looked at me confused for a moment, my brows puckered as I scowl at my ass of a step brother.

"You're talking to me?" He pointed to himself and glanced back to see if anyone was there. Again, my eyes rolled, this time dramatically.

"No Stupid! I'm talking to the air behind you! Yes I'm talking to you!" Sarcasm flowed out my mouth and he smiled. I'm trying God! I'm so sorry he's stupid!

"Oh, calm down babe-" My eyes opened widely when he called me that.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I sneered and punched him in the guts which was a mistake because his abs were like steel and my knuckles hurt a bit while it didn't have any effect on him. I gritted my teeth to gnaw the pain and glared at Tristan.

"Aw, you got a boo boo baby? You want me to give you a magic kiss?" He offered in a sweet tone as he grab my hand, almost pressing my knuckles onto his lips but I snatched it away immediately.

"Fuck off Tristan!" I shouted. He pouted jokingly and placed a hand on his chest as if what I said hurted him. Oh please! You don't get hurt! You don't have a heart!

I turned away and I heard him chuckle, now I remember how nice Lucas's chuckle sounded like and here is Tristan who laughs like a retarded monkey. Exageration! He actually have a nice chuckle but I preffer Lucas's more.

Mom and Steven are already on the dining table having breakfast. Mom placed down her news paper on the table and gave me a calculating look, Tristan followed behind me and slung an arm over my neck, I pushed him off and stomped on his foot. It was childish, I know...

"Audrey, do you need me to teach you about language?" My smart mom said.

"Yes Audrey," Tristan leaned near my ear and whispered in agreement that sent chills down my spine.

"No," I glared at my step brother and sat on the stool. Lucy served me a plate of pancakes and I started on my breakfast. Steven never joined in our conversation and remained silent across from my mom as he ate in peace. I'm not blaming him.

"So kids, were going to the beach this afternoon," Mom reminded us. Oh god, the beach.

"What? Why? I have to... go somewhere..." It's obvious I'm lying but I don't wanna go to the beach with them. With my friends, yeah, but my family. No.

"Then you have to postpone, were leaving for Paris next week so Steven and I thought that we should bond," I looked at Steven but he just gave me a shrug. Mom, on the other hand was giddy about it. "C'mon Audrey, it'll be fun!" She added. I picked up my plate and dragged it towards the table, leaving Tristan alone by the island.