28- Victoria Secret runway

Warning!: Sexual contents

Don't read this if you're less than 14 or something! It's rated R kids! I warned y'all! Someone helped me again to write the last chapters and there's 1 more last chapter then Epilogue:'( but eh, last chapters so YOLO:P

A month later...

I'm flying to New York for the runway show with Kris and James, well I only planned on taking Kris but she thought that it would be great if her boyfriend tag along so I said fine.

I talked to Tristan about this and he said that he's gonna have to check his schedule because he has an interview for college so that's a little disappointing.

We landed on New York City Airport with a huge smile on my face and I'm really super excited about this. Victoria Secret is all about having fun and playful so I'm really gonna enjoy it. Yay!

The hotel were staying in looked fancy because of the lighting and decorations, just like the one from Paris and I kinda envy how Kris has James with her while I'm gonna sleep alone in my hotel room for an entire week. I know. It's very depressing.

I inserted the card key in my room door and entered to see a gift basket from Victoria Secret which was full of lotions and perfumes from PINK. It only fits for me because I'm still a teen and not an adult yet, well I am almost and adult actually. How I wish Tristan is here right now.

My phone ringed and his name flashed on the screen. I picked up immediately and answered the call.

"Hey! So...?" I asked him if he's able to go or not. Please! Please! Please...

"Sorry Audrey, I have an interview for Yale tomorrow," Is he being serious?

"Yale? Are you dumb?!" That was a wrong statement but y'all know what I mean.

"Obviously not, that's why they want me there," He teased me.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. How can he even get an interview for that school. Maybe he's bluffing but he sound entirely legit.

"Yeah, I'm flying to Connecticut right now, so I'm sorry I can't go," I was totally disappointed that he can't come.

"It's okay, well good luck with your interview," My tone was laced with sadness. It's not okay...

"Thanks, good luck for tomorrow too, send me pictures alright," He said happily. I am happy for Tristan but if he gets into Yale, that means we'll be separated again and now he'll not be able to visit me this time because of school. Ugh! This completely sucks!

"Well bye, I love you," I said and my entire happy mood drained away.

"Love you babe, bye," He hung up. Too much for moral support.

I changed my casual attire to pajamas and crawled on the bed. Tomorrow will be okay even if he's not gonna be there. I assured myself and I fell asleep with Tristan on mind.

-------------------------------

The next day...

Kris banged on my suit door and she won't stop. I pushed the comforters away and walked towards the door.

"Morning bitch! Today is the day!" She said to hyped up. Kris walked in my room and checked out the gift basket I got last night. "Ooooh! Can I have some of this," I sat back on my bed and stared at her, yawning.

"Sure," I smiled. "I'll just shower quickly alright," I sauntered over the bathroom and stripped my clothes on the ground. I soaked in the warmth and scrubbed myself clean, washing it off under the running water. Today will be amazing!