Epilogue- Ever After

EPILOGUE

6 years later...

"Mom! I need my swim suit!" Alexandra, our four years old daughter said.

Yes, I'm a mom now. Me and Tristan got married a year after he proposed and we didn't exactly go to college and just continued with our modeling career. Of course I didn't model while I'm pregnant with Alexandra but after she got born, I worked my ass off to get back my rockin' body.

We also have a two years old baby boy named Clinton, he was supposed to be Tristan Jr. But Tristan said 'jr.' Is too cliche and stereotype.

"Alex, sweetie it's in your closet," I replied.

Our modeling career paid off pretty big and were living life now. We bought a huge house in Texas so we can be near Tristan's family, well I didn't have a family left in LA so why bother staying there? Kris went to Harvard University and she visits me sometimes, oh and James proposed to her last year and they're getting married too! Im really happy for both of them, Yay!

I didn't hear anything from my mom and I didn't want to anyways, I will never treat my kids the way she treated me and I'll take good care and nurture them. And Lucas, well he eventually married a girl he met at his dads resort and we're friends now but he lives in LA so that's good for him.

"Hey baby," Tristan hugged me from behind, nuzzling my neck. I turned around and caught his lips to mine, kissing him softly. He's been an amazing husband since we got married, he always puts us first above everything else. Sometimes we act like we don't even have kids and act like teens still... Yeah...

"Mom! Dad! No kissing!" Alexandra complained, I pulled away and smiled at my daughter.

"If we didn't kiss, you wouldn't be here right now baby," She looked at us confused with her brows quirk.

"What your mom is trying to say is, kissing is natural, pumpkin," Tristan lifted her up on the counter and brushed her hair away from her face, kissing her forehead. Tristan has been a great dad to her so far and he takes good care of our Alexandra. My daughter reminded me a lot of Raine when Raine was little but she is growing up now and she also likes using Alexandra as her play doll when she comes over.

"Ms Audrey, Raine is here," The maid said. We have a 2 maids to keep our house clean, 2 nannies for each of our kids, a butler cause just like having one and a landscape keeper, gardener in short.

Raine throttled inside our kitchen and gave me a huge hug. "Audrey!" I hugged her back because I treated her as my own cousin as Tristan did, still cute as always!

"Okay, I see how it is," Tristan dramatically said. Raine dragged me over and gave both of us a hug.

"Raine! Who did you go with?" I asked, hugging her back.

"Oh, Georgina dropped me off, she'll come back later she said," Raine pulled back and grabbed a handful of candy from the jar.

"Hi Ray!" Alexandra called out and gave Raine a suffocating hug. My daughter is a good hugger, I can tell you that.

"Heeeey Alex! Are you ready to swim?" Raine carried Alexandra on her arms and kissed her cheek. She eventually learned how to kiss properly because I remembered when she used to give us wet kisses.

"Yeah!!!" She squealed and they both walked towards the backyard.

"Nanny? Can you watch them over?" I smiled politely at Alex's nanny and she nodded, walking outside behind both of them.

When me and Tristan were alone in the kitchen, he grinned at me. "Now that were alone, I can have you all to myself," he pressed his mouth against mine and kissed me hard, lifting my waist up, letting me sit on the granite island.

"Oh you have me all to yourself alright," I smirked and playfully kissed back. My dream life actually came true and I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you so much for reading;) I'm gonna miss writing about Audrey and Tristan and I hope you liked the ending:) Also thanks to @ROCK_HARMONY, @xxxMUSICxxDRUNKxxx and @imteehxe cuz whenever I'm here I get notifications from them voting my chapters:) Thanks soooooooooooooo much guys;) And taylor! Thanks too! If I didn't mention you, I love you too!!

If you enjoyed this book go check out the series, MY STEP BROTHER IS A LOVER and the newest one, MY STEP BROTHER IS A DISASTER in my page:)

xoFranchescaxo