8- Heart attack

Chapter 8 is a little short because this is like the gap filler between the awesome chapters:P And yeah, Song for this chapter is Heart attack by Demi Lovato and that song is probably for chapter 9 too:) I'll start chapter 9 tomorrow as soon as I wake up:D Oh and If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you then PM me or something, Idk?

The sun was streaking and I lay myself down on the beach chair beside the pool in my backyard. Time to relax because for the past days since my parents came back from vacation Tristan went back to being an asshole.

I just lied there trying to get a good tan till someone blocked the sun, hovering above me. That brought back the nightmare I had the day Tristan came to my house and I jumped up in panic.

"Great," I muttered when I saw his face inches away from mine, slumping back down and pretending he's not there. Oh and did I mention that he had been ignoring me since my parents came back? Yeah, he was being such a jerk.

"Hey babe," Tristan scooted my leg over so he can sit himself down.

"Fuck off Tristan," I sneered. He has the worst mood swings ever, one second he's hot then the second, he's cold like make up your fucking mind. Tristan skimmed a finger down my legs and I kicked it off. How dare he touch me?

"Why being so crabby?" Now he just moved my entire body over so he can lay down right beside me. Dammit man! For the week mom and Steven were in vacation, I was so close on trusting and almost having a soft spot for him but he ruined it.

"Can you move away?" I tried pushing him off but he won't budge. "I swear if mom or Steven sees us they'll think were doing something," That was meant to be a threat to him but he didn't take it as a threat.

"I don't care, were not doing anything though, except if you want to," Tristan smirked at me, "Besides they're not here, they left ten minutes ago," Meaning I'm stuck with this prick again.

"Leave me alone," Why is he so stubborn though? He squirmed a little and made himself comfortable, stretching an arm behind his head, his torso was bare and he was wearing swimming shorts, at least he was wearing something.

We were cramped up in the beach chair nonetheless, it was big enough to fit both of us. I sat up but Tristan pulled me back down by my shoulder.

"Audrey?" He said my name calmly.

"What!" I spat in irritation. I couldn't believe I fell for his innocent acts and shit for the past week. Ugh! I'm too gullible!

"Remember... The kiss?" There was a smirk behind his voice, I just sat there and stiffened.

"I thought we will never bring it up ever and forget about it?" I was freaking out in the inside because I thought he forgot about it, it's been a week, he should've deleted it off his memory.

"Psh, I can never forget about it," He scoffed and my heart started pounding against my ribs. I felt his hands graze my bare stomach, crawling up to my cleavage, "Babe," Tristan leaned close to my ear, almost brushing his lips on my jaw, I slapped his hands off me and stood up. I felt butterflies with his touch and I hated it.

"Dammit! I told you to fuck off!" I started to stroll away when he grabbed my waist the same time he jumped in the pool. God damn! Our pool was 10 feet deep and we sunk all the way down. He still wasn't letting go off me and I think I was drowning, struggling to break free off his grasp.

Tristan twirled me around under water and next thing I know, he was kissing me as his lips was pressed on mine. Freaking hell! What is he doing? We were making out under water! He kissed me fiercely and my chest was beating so fast, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack, his arms were holding my waist tightly. For a second, I forgot about breathing, everything.