16- Vogue headquarters

Ight peopleeeee! Chapter 16!!! MHMMMMMM! They're getting hotter:X LOL Well I'll start 17 cause I've been switching my room and cleaning up so yeah:P Song for the chapter is 'Ever After by Marianas Trench' I've obsessed over albums and now it's their album:P I'll post the clothes Audrey tried on in the media and yeah:P Thanks for every one who read the previous chapters:P Love y'all:* 

"Audrey? Baby?" Tristan's groggy voice woke me up. His arms was wrapped around my waist and his legs was strangled with mine. He planted a kiss on my shoulder and I twisted to face him. 

"Morning," I said raspy. He grinned and sat up on the bed. Tristan looked so hot with his hair tousled and his morning face. Ugh. I glanced over the digital clock and it's almost 10 am. 

Tristan stared at me for a moment and I sat up, fluffing my hair a bit. He leaned down slowly and caught my lips, making me lay back on the bed. His hands skimmed through my legs and my heart flipped.

I pulled back and locked gazes with him. "What are we doing?" I asked. I swore that I will forget about what I left in LA and I'll keeping it that way.   

"Living life baby," He bit my bottom lip and tug it out, that made me turn on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. Tristan teased me at first then he kissed me harder. His hands snaked in the hem of my underwear and I gasped. 

"Haha, going too far," I smiled and caught his wrist, preventing him from going somewhere deep. 

I recalled him last night telling me that he likes me and that made my cheeks heat up but I have to act like I didn't hear it from him... Oh shoot! I have to go to Vogue today to check out the fashion line. 

"Hmm, I have to go to Vogue," I pushed him back, but his lips traveled down my collar bone. I grabbed his shoulder and shoved him, pinning him down the bed. "Getting worked up Tristan?" I smirked at him and he licked his lips. Oh my god I just can't... He broke free and gripped my waist. 

 "You work me up baby," What does this even mean? Are we like dating? I have to keep my eyes open because I can't fall for this, he might be just playing with me. If I'm not paying attention, I might end up like a used toy, but for now, if this is a game, I'll play along. 

I grinned and hopped off his hips. I don't know if my relationship with Lucas is over but this is just wrong in many levels, it's like I'm cheating on my boyfriend and I'm making out with my step brother. Nope, no it's not! I'm leaving my messed up LA life behind. I'm following my guts and heart, nothing else matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan tagged along with me and we both went to the head quarters of Vogue France. Can he even keep a real relationship? Or just a one night stand? Can I change him? Questions rushed in my head but I pushed it aside and focused on modeling for now. 

"Hi, I'm here to check in please," I smiled at the receptionist and she quirked her brows at me. 

"Vous avez rendez-vous?" She spoke in french and Tristan smirked at her. Nope, he can't keep a serious relationship.  

"Pardon me?" I had no idea on what she said. Yes, I took french but I'm not fluent, maybe if I had a dictionary I'll probably get her. 

"Do you have an appointment?" Her accent was thick that I hardly understood her. 

"Oh, well yeah, Audrey Jennifer?" I said, she scrolled through her computer and her eyes widen. 

"Oui, oui, straight ahead," She pointed out the hall and I smiled at her one last time. I walked towards the room and Tristan caught my waist, wrapping his arm around me.