(2/3) Chapter 4 - Cold skin cover flesh

The sound of some birds chirped throughout the silent forest as no one had yet woken up. But Kuafah, wearing a gray stussy hood and pair of pants, is a set of sneakers, a sling bag with only his wallet and car keys. The doctor walked to the truck that was overhauled to go up and down the mountain.

"(Thai northern dialect) Are you ready to go, doctor?"

"Krab"

"(Thai northern dialect) Looks like you're in a good mood"

"A little bit" Smiling lightly at the uncle who volunteered to drive him down the mountain, It appears to be a Royal Forest Department officer stationed at the foot of Doi Phao Fa (The mountain name), throwing a bag into the car. Kuafah threw the bag into the car, thinking of an early morning waking up with someone lying in his arms.

I mean Nong smells good, what can he do?

He couldn't remember what time it was. But he happened to come by when prince sleep talking in a northern language that he couldn't understand. He saw that it was cute which is why he pulled him closer and hugged him. I mean the weather is so cold, just a hug won't hurt. Nong didn't fight anything, allowing him to hold him still, bury his face in his warm chest, and go back to sleep.

He just understood what Mesa said that just seeing the teacher's face makes him happy. He feels more than just happy.

Tall people looking at the scenery on both sides of the road full of forests, the forest department uncle bragged about the Omgoi rich resources....Kuafah absorbs the rising sun, the more he comes down to the mountain, the more the phone signal. He opens the LINE program to check the messages first.

momayyxoxo: Doctor Fah misses you so much. If you're tired, I can stop by to take care of you at the condo ♥️

saynana: Nong Fa, This is Nana, route66 tonight?

babetonnam: P'Fah krab. This is Tonnam, do you remember me? Can we have a meal together? I miss P'Fah until I can't concentrate on studying at all.

dn.: Coming back?

dn.: Don't go and make nephew or niece for me at Omgoi, it's hard for me to go and visit

dn.: When are you getting yourself a faen (Boyfriend/girlfriend) ? So that you can stop being a player.

dn.: I miss you

Tough fingers touched the screen to answer the person who had favorite in the list. So early in the morning like this, Daonuea probably hadn't woken up yet, but answer first. He wants to play with Nong's cheeks. Don't know if Khabkleun has created hickeys all over his body while he was gone.

Gonna admit that sex and boys are together.

It's fine if he's not rough with his brother.

It should be fine...

☁️: I miss Daonuea a lot as well.

☁️: See you once you're awake

☁️: If you don't quickly come out and open the door for me I'll be angry

The doctor smiles when he knows that he would get a chance to pretend to be sulky in front of his younger brother, whenever Daonuea comes and kisses him to ask him to stop being sulky. It might sound weird that they still kissed. But what can they do? They grow up together while living in this skinships. They both are clingy and love to stick with each other.

But don't know if he's more clingy to his boyfriend nowadays.

Kuafah closed his eyes even though the car swung back and forth because the journey from Omgoi to Chiang Mai took about four hours. However, three and a half hours, if he didn't sleep, he would knock out in Bangkok, can't drive back to the condo for sure. The soft eyelids closed as he slowly fell asleep together with the song for life playing in the car, he thought of the person who should have slept well with two blankets wrapped around him.