Breakdown

Y/n POV

"Don't run you will hurt yourself" said tae to me. "I will not don't worry" i said and ended up falling down, i started crying i saw a very worried face of my brothers and sister. They screamed from far away "we told you" i was laying on the beach sand. They were not coming to pick me up suddenly a beautiful sparkling day turned into dark night. I looked around and wanted to go to my siblings but they were not there. Where are they? Suddenly someone called me, i looked at that side and saw three girls who are me.
"Who are you?" i asked with a scary tone. They said "we are you, your personality." I was shocked "go away i want my family" i said but they started laughing "what family those who cheats on you on every step?" They said "shup up and go away!"  i yelled and closed my eyes i opened them back when i Heard no one.

I looked up and saw my past, my dad and jinn abusing me. Tae and jissoo who were watching that. I was scared about what if they see me too and starts beating me? I started stepping back but dad saw me he started walking toward me with a angry look. He came really close and pushed me in the beach's water. I was in water almost out of breath and just going deep in water only could see 4 reflection through the water which was probably of my family and suddenly my eyes open from that dream. "A bad dream AGAIN" i mumbled but looked and remembered what happened last. I suddenly vomited.
I was tied on the chair and all wet with water which someone threw on me to wake me up.
I checked where is my sister. She was crying i saw her and gave a warm smile. She was calm after seeing me awake.
"I have to say you are so strong. Even after getting injected with that hard liquid you only vomited"
I heard a unknown man who looked like that devil KAE. huh so it has started i thought. "So you're his father" i asked "yes" he answered.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"First torture, then will torture your sister and then.... surprises" he answered really proud on his statement.

I chuckled "you.better.not. touch.my.sister" i said with my most dangerous look.

He said "it is all about touching her my little mafia bitch"

"Hi sis" someone called.
I looked at the place and it was that vampire boy "Suga"

"I told you he need to die" i said to suga but i felt pain on my left cheek, i heard jissoo more crying.

Jissoo: please leave us. Your son was harassing me. I am sorry for your lose.

Malta: it doesn't matter now because you both will experience the hell now.

"Really" i said "untie me and then i will show the real hell you coward dog" i said that and he slapped jissoo this time by which her lip started bleeding.

"You moron!!!" I yelled. "Say one more thing and i will kill her" he said.

"Don't touch her" someone entered the room. And spoke in familier voice.

Malta: wtf are you saying. It is plan.

It was mr Kim, It felt like he is with him. I felt my eyes moistured after understanding them.

Mr Kim: i want my daughter back.

I was stunned. Is he talking about me or what?

Malta: what the fuck you know how hard was it to catch this y/n!! I will no-

Mr Kim: i am talking about jissoo. Leave her, you can take
y/n i don't want her.
He said with straight face.

Malta and dad looked in each other's eyes like talking with each other like that and nodded.