intro + characters

FYI ; DISCLAIMER !¡

Most of the names of the characters in the story are from series or novels, I didn't own them. All location, organization, religions and incidents in this novel are fictional.

Warning: This story may contain strong language.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

I'm doomed…

Yah! Ren, why did you have to be hospitalized all of a sudden? Who will look after me? They will all make me suffer without you! Ren, wake up and tell me that this is just a prank please?

"Look at your face now, it's the most funny thing." Speaking of what I'm ranting about, the devil prince just arrived. How can you laugh like that after what happened to your twin brother! He walked inside the room and made a signal to the medical team to go outside. I almost rolled my eyes and also made my way to go out because I really don't want to be with him but he grasped my wrist and forced me to stand in front of him.

"His royal highness?"

"You're so smart for seducing my brother."

"What?" He even leans forward more which makes our gap too close.

"I guess he just met you from the bar while he was outside from the palace and you demanded to bring you to the palace?" What is he saying? I can't understand him but his devil grin irritates me. I harshly took my wrist from him and gritted my teeth from anger. Is he looking down on me?

"Do you think that you will have a good life here in the palace?" Excuse me, I'm not from just anywhere you can think! I'm So Yi Jeong , the next ruler of Korea. How dare you to insult me!

"So unlucky, my brother is in a coma. Do you think you can live in the palace like you used to?" He even shook off the non-existent dust on my shoulder just to add fuel to the fire.

"Are you angry? Are you gonna punch me again?" I just look on the other side just to calm myself then face him again and show my warm smile.

"Your highness, do you have any important things to discuss with me? If none, may I excuse myself?" I even emphasize the word important. I politely bow a little and walk outside but again he stops me.

"Starting tomorrow, you will be under my care since my older brother is still in a coma. You will work for me so better fix your shitty attitude." Oh no please, you are kidding me right?

But his annoying smirk says it all. I can feel that my hell life will start tomorrow.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

CHARACTERS