십구 : back to the reality

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter nineteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

"All of you are after me, aren't you? Then just take me; let him go."

"Are you crazy? Why are you going with them?"

"I will be alright; the help is already here, you will be safe." I tried to unwrap his grip from my wrist, but he just gripped harder, which almost made me groan in pain.

"Do you think I will allow you?" He glared with daggers.

"Prince Thyme! Can't you read the situation now? They are after me! He was the pilot, you will not be here because of me! I dragged you into this dangerous situation, so please—"

"I know!" His answer made my eyes widen.

"W-What are you saying—" But then our conversation was interrupted when one of them cocked their gun.

"Do you think we have time to listen to your chitchats? Just come to us quietly, Your Royal Highness." The second prince took something from his front jacket's pocket and threw it at them. It was sand with some pebbles!

"Run!" He dragged me with him, and we ran with all our might.

"You!" One of them fired their gun, and unfortunately, one of the bullets hit my back. I stopped momentarily, made Thyme notice, and then he helped me run with him. He even helped me to press the wound on my back while running. We ran for a while until we heard something that dropped into the stone. The jade ring!

“Thyme!” I was shocked when he turned around to find the fallen ring.

“Don’t mind it, Prince Thyme. Let’s just go!” I tried to pull his arm up to get up, but he just yanked away from my action. I feel dizzy. Is this because of the blood that was reducing from me.

“That was your engagement ring; it was important to you— I found it!” He showed me the jade ring while smiling.

“Are you out of your mind?— Prince Thyme!”

After running from them, we thought we had already lost them, but Prince Thyme got hit in the back, making him face the ground and whimpering in pain.