팔 : the guard and the bar owner

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა           

           ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
            ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter eight

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

sangwoo

This will be the last place that I will visit! This palace may be a beautiful place that everyone desires to enter but this place is a living jail for my friend Yijeong. Good thing that Ren agreed to bring him over to his place so at least Yijeong can gain freedom for a while.

I keep staring at the bricked wall while thinking how I have to get past it. These are common moments in my life where I kept wishing I was at least 6 footers! I kicked the wall in front out of anger, causing me great pain.

"Damn it!"

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" Seriously!? Why didn't I notice the palace guards? I immediately ran from them, however two of the guards caught me and made me kneel. One of them checked my body if I have weapon with me.

"Please spare me, I didn't do anything."

"Then what are you doing in the backyard of the palace!" What should I tell them? That the crown prince just asked me to visit his younger sister myself? They will just be going to kill me if I use the crown prince's name!

"You're not going to talk? Come with us then!" My soul almost left my body when they dragged me inside the palace wall. Princess Gaeul will be my only hope to come out-

"The crown prince's main bodyguard! He knows me! He's my friend!"

"Tell us his name if he's your friend." I'm dead, I don't even know him personally.

"You are lying, aren't you? Tell me who's your boss! You're a spy aren't you!?" They are now pointing the gun to me.

"No, please I'm not a spy-!"

"What's happening here?" They give respect to the man who approaches us, he's familiar.

"We found him in the backyard of the palace. He's planning to climb through the walls based on how we saw him." He aggressively grabbed my chin towards him and caught me off guard.

"What's your name?" It's so awkward, why is he asking me so close?

"He's telling us that you know each other, sir." This is the main guard of Yijeong? Then I suddenly pulled him closer so I could whisper to his ears.

"I'm here because Yijeong asked for my help." He suddenly pushed me, making me sit on the ground. Seriously! Why did he suddenly push me!?

"You can leave now, I will settle this alone." He must be Yijeong's friend seeing his reaction.