칠 : who's behind the crime

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა          

          ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
           ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter seven

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

yijeong/kavin

"Princess Irin, what's happening here?" Despite being caught by the second prince, Irin just stared at me.

"Princess Irin?" I softly called her and she immediately let go of my wrist.

"Nothing, maybe I drank too much and mistook him as someone else." I just watched her walking away. Maybe I should give her some time, maybe?

"Prince Thyme, do you need anything?" However, he just gave me an intimidating look. Is he suspecting something about Irin and I?

"Your highness?" Then he just walked away. Did he just turn his back to me even though I'm asking him? Really, that man!

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

A

nother day, another stressful day with Prince Thyme but this time is different, we're going to meet the Queen's secretary. So I'm a bit pressured and anxious, what if the meeting is about me? Have they already decided to punish me for what happened to Ren?

"Prince Thyme, long time no see. I hope you're doing well despite the absence of His Royal Highness, Crown Prince." This is Mr. Chai Her Majesty most trusted butler so I politely give respect to him.

"Just drop it already, don't waste my time." Don't waste my time? He's just sleeping most of the time!

"His Royal Highness was currently on his way to visit cities and provinces here in Thailand before his accident. The Royal Committed doesn't want to delay it longer and wishes the second prince to go instead—" I was startled when he slammed the table which echoed the whole room.

"I'm not a substitute for my brother and it will never happen." Prince Thyme was about to leave the room.

"Your Highness, this is an important matter for the Royal Family. Please consider your brother's situation."

"Why don't you blame that guy in front of you." After that he now slammed the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Chai, let me talk to him for a while." I politely bow to him then chase after the second prince.

"Your Highness!" He even walks faster.

"Second Prince!" Seriously, he's stubborn!

"Prince Thyme!" This time I was able to grab his wrist, which made him stunned for a moment.

"Please hear me out, Prince Thyme." However he didn't hesitate to push me.