이십 : the princess and queen

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter twenty

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

I feel thirsty. Where am I? Oh, this is the same room where Ren was confined! We're probably in the same building.

“Yijeong!” I slowly got up from the bed, making him stand up to help me sit comfortably.

“Ya, how did you get here, Sangwoo? Where is this place?”

“How couldn’t I when you went missing! Don’t worry, you are now safe. We are now in the palace!”

“What about the second prince? What happened to him?”

“You're even more concerned about him than yourself? He was locked in the palace, he can't go out from there unless everything was settled.”

“What do you mean? The helicopter incident was because of me! I need to talk to the queen.” I was about to get up from the bed when a familiar figure came to the room.

“Ren!”

Different emotions can be seen on his face but most of all, I can see that he was happy to see me again to the point that he couldn't wait for Lita to push the wheelchair but to walk towards me. Sangwoo immediately paid assistance to the weak man. Ren embraced me while whispering,

“I've been praying for you and my brother's safety. I'm so glad you came back.” I also grasped his back with warm tears coming out of my eyes.

“What are you even saying? You shouldn't have to see me, when did you wake up? You should be resting instead of being here.” I slowly separated from him, “I'm sorry, Ren, I shouldn't have asked for your help in the first place. It's all my fault.”

“You shouldn't blame yourself. No one wants this to happen to us. Don't worry about me, I'm slowly recovering.”

“His right, you should be the one who rests first because, at any moment, Lady Jandi will be here.” Lita gently tapped my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Yijeong; we didn’t expect Lady Jandi to hear my conversation with Jaeyoung.”

“You’re now talking to Jaeyoung?” Sangwoo's face immediately turns sour.

“Stop right there. If not for you, I wouldn't cooperate with him in the first place.” I don’t know what happened, but seeing him blush over the corner makes me want to tease him more. However, he came with Irin before I could ask where my bodyguard was.