십육 : captured by bad guys

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter sixteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

Why do I feel that there is something around me ?

"You should be more thankful that a familiar face caught you. Who knows what other people like me do to you?"

"What's happening here?!" Like me, Thyme on the other corner was being tied.

"Should we throw him in the sea?" One of the men, holding a sharp tool such as a machete, asks the lady. Are they referring to me?

"Don't you dare touch him!" Thyme bawls out suddenly, which makes everyone flinch, including me.

"Let him be. We need more hostages." A woman in her 50s said. She looks familiar, "Let's head over to that island first to contact the Royal Palace." I didn't see earlier that she was holding a flyer with the second prince's face. It looks like they've been searching for us this whole time.

The boat stopped on the nearby island, and two men dragged the two of us into an abandoned house. It looks like this was all planned. Does it come from the same person who tried to assassinate me?

"Your Highness, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I immediately asked him right after the two men went outside. They tied us again, and I could barely move!

"I am, how about you?" He's concerned now about me?

"Y-Yes, I am okay. However, second prince, did you perhaps know the lady earlier? She's quite familiar." It seems that they were talking earlier before I woke up.

"That old lady used to serve in the palace before. Her dumb kid also bumped you on the market." That's why she's familiar to me.

"Before? What happened?"

"She tried to steal something in the palace but got caught. Now, she's holding a grudge against me because I'm the one who fired her from work. Also, based on her, the Royal Palace has been searching for us since they lost track of the helicopter we used. They will give a big reward to anyone who can give any information on our whereabouts. Announcements and flyers are everywhere in the city. But this greedy woman used us as hostages to gain more money on ransom.”

So, it means that her group is different from the assassination attempts on me. However, why am I so unlucky after escaping the palace? I'm always on the crime whenever there's an attack on the royal family. To think of it, no one can harm me within the palace walls. It means the mastermind knows my plan of escaping to my hometown and tried to kill me after I went out in my safe zone. But when I accidentally saw Jandi's secret affair, my escape was not planned at all.