네 : the club incident

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter four

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"I... I..." What should I say to him?! Suddenly, he grabbed my arm.

"Whatever, you need to take your punishment." Punishment?

"Let him go, Thyme!" Again, I felt blessed hearing Ren from afar, and then he quickly reached our side.

"I said, let him go." Prince Thyme faced his brother while pressing harder on his grip on me.

"He escaped from the palace without notice, yet you want me to let him go?"

"It's because of me; he's just here to take me home."

"Are you kidding me? You? Breaking the palace rules?" I smirked deep inside. Thyme, you didn't know how many rules your brother had already broken. "Stop faking it; you just want to protect your people. It's useless to me." Thyme continues to drag me; that's why I panic.

"R-Re—Crown Prince Ren!"

"Thyme!" Ren also grabbed my other arm and said, "Let.Him.Go." His voice became different, and now I know why he is the eldest son because Prince Bright slightly pushed me and let my arm free.

"You? Are you siding with him over me?" Ren hid me behind him.

"Stop it, Thyme; he is innocent. If you want to punish him, I'll take all the punishment alone." He just gives me a deadly glare and walks out of our sight.

"Woah, I didn't know that even a hard-headed person like him would listen to you." Ren also let me go and faced me.

"Yi, believe it or not, no one could separate the three of us before. I think Thyme still sees me as his older brother after all."

"Then why did he become so distant and aggressive all the time?"

"I also don't know; since we entered middle school, he has become distant towards us and has always isolated himself. We already tried to approach him and talk to him, but no one succeeded."

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

We both arrived safely that night, and no one knows that we escaped from the palace that night. I bet that Thyme didn't speak about it.

"Stop this nonsense and focus on your duty! How can you befriend people if you're always wasting your own time on this?" Then I heard a loud bang on the floor, and Her Majesty stormed out of the room. Who's with her? Broken glasses scattered after the loud bang. I was about to check inside, but someone had already left the room. It was the third prince, Prince MJ! When I came in to check what had happened, the floor was a mess with different paint colors. There's a canvas in the corner; it looks like someone threw this away. The painting is good; however, it is stained from the mess on the floor. It would be a waste to throw this art in the trash, so I picked it up and brought it with me.