오 : i'm under him

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა            

            ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
             ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter five

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

I blink several times to make my vision clear then I realized I was in the hospital after seeing the dextrose connected to my hand.

"Jodwaess-eo" (I’m fucked) I quickly pulled it out and goes out to my room limping.

"M-May I know the guy who also came here with me?" I immediately asked the nurse at the nurse station. Did I wake up late? Did the royal family already transfer Ren to a private place?

"Wait a second sir… Ah, he's in the Intensive Care Unit—" I didn't bother to finish what she's trying to say and already walked out and searched the ICU. After I turned left, I saw a woman's figure crying in the corner.

"Lita, what I'm thinking is wrong right?" After she recognized me, she stood up from sitting and wiped her tears.

"R-Ren… My boyfriend… He's in a bad situation Yi." Another set of tears flowed in her face, I couldn't help but also became emotional. I hugged my friend while looking up at the ceiling, not letting my tears flow.

"T-The doctor said, it will take time for him to wake up. I-It can be days, w-weeks, months… or even years. What should I do Yijeong!?" I shut my eyes, thinking about what happened last night… It was all my fault.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Lita. This is my fault, he just wanted to save me." I whisper to her but she shakes her head.

"No, I'm the one who told him to go out that night even though it's dangerous. I'm the one to blame, I made it happen to Ren." She burst into tears again.

"We don't want this to happen Lita."

"Crown Prince Yijeong, Crown Prince! Prince Thyme is here!" We're interrupted by Bam who's patting. I'm doomed! The royal family is here!

"Lita, listen to me. I will handle this, don't butt in."

"W-What—"

"Grabbed him!" His cold and authoritative voice filled the corridor.

"Wait!—" I gripped a little on Lita's wrist, giving her a signal to step aside.

"So it was you again."

"Prince Thyme, this is just a misunderstanding! I—"

"It's my fault, I know my mistakes. I'm sorry You're highness." I can't afford to let Lita speak the truth, I can bear the punishment.

After that I was taken to a police station and was locked up in jail. I'm sure that Her Royal Majesty will not forgive me knowing I put the next king of Thailand in danger, I deserve this after all because Ren saved me. I can't think of any person who would do that to me, what is his reason? Does he know my true identity? Does he know I'm Korea's crown prince? This is so absurd! No one knows I escaped from the palace so who is he?

"Yijeong! Yijeong!" Someone brought me back to reality.

"Irin?"

"How can they do this to you? Where's your gunshot? Does it still hurt? —"

"I'm okay but how come you're here?"

"Lita called me and told me what happened, get up now when going back to the palace." She helped me to get my crutches.

"What? How can I go back after what happened to Ren?"

"Just shut up and let's go, you need to get rest first. You're wounded for goodness' sake!" Irin helped me to get up until we reached the car.

"Seriously Irin, what did you do to get me out here? Don't tell me, you told them my true identity?"

"No, I just made up some story. Eat this first, you must be hungry." When I just looked at the sandwich and salad she's giving to me, she made a tsk sound and widened her eyes, "Don't just look and eat this! Your doctor told me you should eat healthy food to recover quickly!" I immediately grabbed the food and unpacked it while smiling.

"Have you gone crazy?" I shook my head.

"No, it's just you're still the same Irin I know. You're still manipulative." She hit me gently.

"What are you saying! I'm just telling you to eat for your own sake!" Then she looked outside the car, "I'm telling you, I never changed." She told me in a soft voice and I know what she's trying to say. I just quietly ate the food she gave me.

"Princess Irin, the police are now waiting inside. Her Royal Majesty was also inside, waiting." Hearing the queen was inside makes me nervous to death but suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"I'll go with you, don't be nervous and tell them the truth."

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Even though I'm confused, I slept again in my old room in the palace. What kind of scheme Irin did? After a few days, I asked Noah's help so I could visit Ren in the private place of Paramaanantra's. I also want to talk to him about what happened.

"Ren." He's comfortably lying down on the wide and soft mattress with some tubes attached to him. I walked forward to hold his hand. I'm glad it's still warm.

Yah! Ren, why did you have to be hospitalized all of a sudden? Who will look after me? They will all make me suffer without you! Ren, wake up and tell me that this is just a prank please?

"Look at your face now, it's the most funny thing." Speaking of what I'm ranting about, the devil prince just arrived. How can you laugh like that after what happened to your twin brother! He walked inside the room and made a signal to the medical team to go outside. I almost rolled my eyes and also made my way to go out because I really don't want to be with him but he grasped my wrist and forced me to stand in front of him.

"His royal highness?"

"You're so smart for seducing my brother."

"What?" It makes my expression look distorted. He even leans forward more which makes our gap too close.

"I guess he just met you from the bar while he was outside from the palace and you demanded to bring you to the palace?" What is he saying? I can't understand him but his devil grin irritates me. I harshly took my wrist from him and gritted my teeth from anger. Is he looking down on me?

"Do you think that you will have a good life here in the palace?" Excuse me, I'm not from just anywhere you can think! I'm So Yi Jeong , the next ruler of Korea. How dare you insult me!

"So unlucky, my brother is in a coma. Do you think you can live in the palace like you used to?" He even shook off the non-existent dust on my shoulder just to mock me.

"Are you angry? Are you gonna punch me?" I just look on the other side just to calm myself then face him again and show my warm smile.

"Your highness, do you have any important things to discuss with me? If none, may I excuse myself?" I even emphasize the word important. I politely bow a little and walk outside but again he stops me.

"Starting tomorrow, you will be under my care since my older brother is still in a coma. You will work for me so better fix your shitty attitude." Oh no please, you are kidding me right? But his annoying smirk says it all. I can feel that my hell life will start tomorrow.

"Pardon?"

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

thank you for support and reads
(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) ♡