삼 : caught on the spot

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter three

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

"What are you doing to him, Thyme?" I heavily sigh when I hear Ren's voice. What a relief!

"You know this peasant?"

"Let him go." The man in front of me is just exchanging deadly stares with Ren. Who on earth is he to do that to the crown prince? "Let him go." Ren repeated his words, but now he emphasized them. This is the first time I've seen him like this.

"Do what he says!" The man named Thyme just gritted his teeth with anger and then also gave me a deadly stare. Right at that moment, he left with his servant.

"Woah, he also did something to me. Good thing you came on time!" I swing my arms a little.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine. Anyway, is he your cousin? I don't like his attitude."

"He's my brother." It made me raise my other eyebrow, "Did you forget that we're triplets?"

"Oh right! I forgot because you always talk only about your younger twin."

"It's because none of us has a good relationship with him. Next time, call me if he did something to you."

That's when I discovered that you shouldn't become engaged with Prince Thyme or even run across him. He is the middle child of the twins, but he takes on all the terrible traits of the triplets. He is the most stubborn and short tempered sibling; he is known for being self centered and doesn't listen to others except his eldest brother. Ren even told me that the triplets get along nicely while they're young, it wasn't until they reached adolescence that Thyme's behavior changed. What's wrong with him? Later on, Ren told me that he had found a book he needed in the library, so I came with him while his servant and Noah were waiting outside.

"Is this what you usually do?"

"You're also doing the same, aren't you? If you want to read books, you're free to enter here." He's right; part of our training as crown princes was to gain knowledge in different fields, mostly politics.

"This is a forbidden place, I'm just your servant." I told him as I was busy myself finding some entertaining books.

"As if you were others to me, tell them I allowed you. The king and queen has their own library while my siblings don't go here." I'm happy to hear that. After he found some books, he sat down and read them quietly. He told me to go around if I wish since it will take some time to finish his business here, so I went outside, which surprised me. The garden here is beautiful! It even has a fountain with a lotus design.