구 : the helicopter incident

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა           

           ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
            ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter nine

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

win

Right after we came to Songkhla province, we went to a private hotel here. They tightened the security for the prince and even rented the whole place for him. He didn't deserve it, look at him, he immediately shut the door on me.

"Your Highness, you must get ready for the speech later in the ceremony. I'll be back after two hours to see your highness." He didn't reply, so I just let him relax.

He's crazy! He's immature and irresponsible! How can Ren spoil his brother like this? I was almost familiar with the whole building because I kept searching for him! We're all dead if Her Majesty knows that Prince Thyme is missing. I will be dead for sure, for real!

I went immediately to Songkhla National Museum to attend its 145th foundation day, where His Highness was appointed to give a special speech for everyone in the event. I still want to see the whole museum, but I still have to do something about his speech. That's why, after we reached our destination, I roamed around the museum and asked different staff to give me a tour and information about this place.

"Update about His Highness?" I asked Sam, but he just shook his head.

"For the opening speech, let's welcome our distinguished person from the Royal Palace, Mr. Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul." I let out a deep sigh before going up on stage and smiling at the audience.

"Thank you everyone for inviting the Royal Palace to this important celebration of the 145th foundation day of the Songkhla National Museum. Unfortunately, the second prince, Prince Thyme, was not feeling well due to traveling from the palace and was advised to rest for a while, and I will read his speech in his behalf." I straightened the paper on the top of the podium and stared at the random information I had just learned earlier. I didn't have time to write my speech, so I guess I have to improvise everything…

I always had training in public speaking, but this is my first time doing it in public, and I'm really nervous! My heart is still beating so fast!

"You did well, Kavin. I heard your the one who give the speechearlier. " I almost fell off the bench. I stood up immediately and showed respect.

"P-Prince MJ, I didn't know you were here."

"I heard on my way that Thyme was missing, so I went here instead of going back to the palace." Right, I heard he had a meeting near here.

"This is my fault, I didn't watch the second prince. Please punish me because of my incompetence in my duty." I bowed 90 degrees.

"Stand up, why would I punish my brother's dearest friend?"

"Pardon?"

"You know, before the accident happened, my brother told me to take it easy on you and that you could be trusted. Well, now I know what he meant. You saved my brother's ass out of embarrassment, you helped the Royal Family from making that speech."

"B-But Prince Thyme is still missing, the conference with the governors and other officials will also be there.” Ren told me before that provincial governors are always against the will of the Royal Family and are always looking for ways to criticize the family.
"Don't worry, he's now currently in the assembly hall. See you later, Kavin." I thought Prince MJ would put his hand on my shoulder however, I was surprised that he patted my head. Ren looks like my guardian angel even when he's not around.

I was instructed to wait for the second prince here in the garden of the museum. A few hours have passed and the sky is now a dark shade, yet they are still discussing matters inside, I heard the Royal Family has a new project in this province. I hope they can win the hearts of the provincial governors.

“Let’s go, Kavin. Let’s just all eat in the palace.” Prince MJ approached me, followed by Prince Thyme, but he just bumped me. This man really has a way to annoy me. Before we head inside the car, Prince MJ’s butler whispers something to him that makes him irritated.

“I’m sorry, but it looks like you have to head home first. The committee asked me for a little more time to finalize something. Kavin, take my brother home, he must be exhausted from today’s event.” I nodded, and we headed back to the airport  quietly.

Just like earlier when we headed here, it was only me and Prince Thyme on the helicopter. However, it looks like the pilot has changed.

“Can you give me a second? I just need to pee.” I want to ask Sam if they changed the pilot.

“You had the chance to pee earlier, and now you're saying that? Endure it  for a while, I want to go home!” I have no choice but to settle quietly in my seat.

“Is everything okay now?” I just nodded to the pilot. The first few minutes were fine until I noticed his strange behavior.

“What’s with your gun?” Even Prince Thyme was alerted next to me when I asked the pilot, who just simply grinned. We're in danger...

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

irin

"Lita! Lita!" My friend greeted me at the front door with a worried expression.

"Lita, what should I do?"

"What happened to Irin? Why are you crying?" She hugged me tightly without hesitation.

"You didn't hear about the news?"

"News?"

"The helicopter that Yijeong and Thyme are in blew up on their way here. Nobody has seen either of them recently."

"W-What?" She suddenly sat on the sofa with a distorted expression.

"Yijeong is not a simple person, he's the crown prince of Korea. This might cause a war if his parents know about his situation. Good thing, only few of us know about this—"

"Her Majesty knows about his true identity."

"What!?"

"I have no choice Lita, Her Majesty wants to harm her after what happened to Ren so I revealed his identity in order to make him safe. That's why the Royal Palace is so eager to find both of them."

"So that's why Her Majesty let Yijeong go after harming the crown prince. We have no choice but to pray that both of them will return alive and safe." Lita tries to comfort me with a hug, but someone interrupts us.

"Princess Irin, there's a letter that just came here. It has the royal seal of Korea." Noah handed me the letter after giving a greeting.

"A letter?"

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

this is just a short chapter
thank you for support ꒰ᐢ⸝⸝•༝•⸝⸝ᐢ꒱