십오 : farewell to island

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter fifteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

kavin/yijeong

“Woah, did you all make this, Dr. Akk?” There is a cottage here on the seashore with a single table and two chairs. He is so romantic.

“I’m talented, aren't I?” He must be happy that his boyfriend is finally going home.

“Look, he insisted on doing all this work alone. He never let us help him cook.” Madame said this while preparing the food on the other side.

“I will just pray all of them are edible.” They all laugh.

“Anyway, Madame. What is the estimated time of their arrival?”

“The boat usually arrives after lunch.”

However, the pleasant weather quickly turned dark and windy. Looking at the heavy clouds far away, you can see that there will be rain as time passes. I'm hoping the boat arrives here before the rain starts.

"Magi, can you take Klaharn first at home? I bet the rain will drop soon. I'll wait here with Dr. Akk and Madame."

"Sure, update me once Theo's boat is here." I nodded in response.

It's already past lunch, but still, no boat can be seen. I don’t dare ask questions because it may just give them anxiety.

"My dear, why don't you eat something first? We don't know, but their arrival might be delayed because of the bad weather." Madame Gawao handed food to Akk.

"It's okay, mom. I will eat with Theo, I'll wait for him." Madame Gawao gave him a hug before coming to my side.

"Son, can you look after him? He hasn't eaten since morning, I'm just going to get a jacket and umbrella."

"I will, Madame. Take care on your way." He smiled at me before heading ahead.

It's already evening, yet the boat is still not here. I already feel pity for Dr. Akk because his effort might go to waste if the boat does not come here.

"Oh!" It started raining heavily, "Akk! Let's go inside the cottage first!" The cottage he prepared is not far from where he is waiting.

"Go ahead, I'll wait here for a while."

"But—"

"Let's go." Thyme? When did he arrive here?

"What about Klaharn?"

"He's with Magi." He's even holding my arm as we walk away while he's holding an umbrella. To my surprise, my eyes widened as I saw a light from behind me. When I turned around, the boat had arrived.

"Akk!" That voice must be his boyfriend's. Even though it's difficult to see the area because of the rain, I can still see that Dr. Akk's face lightened as his boyfriend came to him. They hugged each other for a moment, and then everyone was shocked as Dr. Akk kneeled in front of his boyfriend.