일 : korea's crown prince

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter one

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

The cold breeze of air embraces me as I step outside my quarter, where the crown prince was living. It's still winter, the whole palace was coated with white snow, and it looks so gloomy because no one is here. No one is supposed to be here, this area of the palace is restricted to the staff of the palace. It's one of the traditions of the Royal Family that the public can only see the crown prince on the day of his wedding. It's strange, right? However, it's the rule here in Korea.

"Yijeong-ah! What are you doing outside!?" A lovely voice echoes the empty ground. I see my fiancée on the other side, she quickly runs in my direction and gives me a hug. I can't help but smile and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"I am waiting for you; let's go now." She nods as a response, and I get her hand and put it inside my pocket. This beautiful lady besides me is my fiancée, Jandi. We have been engaged since we were babies because her father is the right hand of my father; in short, they have a close connection. That's why my father, the king, has peace in mind if Jandi will be my wife. Well, I have liked her since childhood, and I guess we have the same feelings.

We headed to the dining room, and everyone greeted us. After the door opens to the main quarter, it reveals the important people in our family. I can also see my little sister, Gaeul, who's secretly waving towards us. I smiled at her, and we sat quietly. Jandi's parents are also present in the table,

"Tomorrow will be a great event for the Royal Family; we can't wait to have Jandi in the palace."

"It's my honor, Your Highness. I promise that I will be useful in this family, most of all for Kavin." See, how can I not fall for her? She was too perfect for me—such an angel. I held her hand under the table while we were eating. She smiles at me.

"Good to hear; we know that you will be a great queen someday." My family loves Jandi so much because her father is Chief Jung, who's in charge of keeping the family together. The whole dinner was a pressure for the both of us, most of all for me because the public was anticipating seeing their crown prince for the first time. That's why they are all giving me advice on what to do for tomorrow's ceremony.

"You know what, brother, all the girls were disappointed knowing that you would get married tomorrow. They have no chance now that you will notice them." I'm walking my younger sister to her quarters after dinner. Meanwhile, Jandi was waiting in the garden.

"Stop using them, just admit that you will be lonely now since, after the wedding, I have to do my duties as the crown prince." I even pinched her soft checks.