이 : triplets of thailand

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter two

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

yijeong/kavin

"B-But Yi, what you want to happen is impossible. You're not just an ordinary man; you're the crown prince, for heaven's sake!" I hang my head down, feeling in despair. Sangwoo is right; I can't escape easily. I told them what happened earlier in the palace about Jandi's cheating. They can't believe it at first, but when they see me with teary eyes, they know that I'm not lying.

"You're only allowed to stay for three months."

That's why I wake up early in the morning, or should I say that I didn't sleep at all? Jandi also keeps calling me. It's a good thing she's not allowed to go inside the palace in the middle of the night, or else she might be here trying to talk to me.

"Your Royal Highness?" Gaeul's voice shocked my empty mind.

"W-What are you doing, brother?" I froze for a moment, confused about what I would tell my younger sister, and just flopped myself on the bed. Gaeul steps inside; my sister suspects the things on the bag I'm fixing.

"Why are you packing your clothes? On your wedding day?" Gaeul stared at me in disbelief while showing me the clothes I put inside the bag. "Are you running away?" I glanced aside while biting my lip to retain my composure. Now, Jaeyoung, the head bodyguard that was in charge of me, was now talking as my friend.

"Why are you running away, brother? What is happening? Did you and Jandi-eonnie fight?"

"It's hard to explain for now, Gaeul, Jae; I just need some time." I guided her to sit beside me, and I held her in both arms and said, "I will come back, I promise you."

"Yijeong..." I can see how confused my friend was when he saw my sister's presence in the room, but all I can do is plead with her to let me go for a moment.

"What are you talking about, brother?" My younger sister's eyes welled up.

"Trust your brother for now, Gaeul." Ren also steps inside and locks the open door.

"C-Crown Prince Ren, you also know about this?" Gaeul knows the closeness of my relationship with Ren. This is the first time they have met, even though Ren has already formally visited our palace before.

"Nothing is going to happen with your older brother; he will come back safe and sound. As of now, he just needs to breathe, far away from this place." Because of what Ren said, Gaeul started crying.