십팔 : rescue or not

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter eighteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

sangwoo

It’s only past lunch, but why would someone stalk me at this hour? I feel at ease knowing it’s still broad daylight, or I will panic and run away. At this time, running is not an option; I am walking in the park, which would be embarrassing. I don’t dare look back. I’m scared! What if it’s from the palace?  Did Lady Jandi tell the king and queen that I knew where Yijeong was hiding all this time? Are they going after my head for not telling them!?

“How long do you plan on walking here? You already walked around the park!” The sudden appearance of the bodyguard, Jaeyoung, as if it were a mushroom out of nowhere, startled my entire body.

“Freaking stalker, don’t talk to me.”

“Then, are you willing to talk to me if I approach you appropriately?”

“Why would I?” I was about to run in the opposite direction, but this bastard dragged me along.

“What are you doing? This is kidnapping! I’m telling you, I will shout for help if you're not going to let go!”

“Go on; I don’t think next time that His Majesty catches you, you can’t be able to seek help.”

“Aish.” I can’t help but grit my teeth. I surrender. I have no right to fight with him. Instead, I should be thankful that he didn’t talk about me to Yijeong’s parents. I quietly let him drag me until we reached his car. Before I hopped inside, I glared at him. He just freaking smirked at me, which annoys me more.
“What do you need from me?”

“After Lady Jandi heard what happened to His Royal Highness, she plans to go to Thailand and talk to the Thai royal family.”

“Is she crazy?! What if His Majesty discovers this? All of us will be hanging in the palace!”

“I know; that’s why we need to go before her. We should be the ones who find His Royal Highness.”

“I’ll go, I will help. I'll do everything for Yijeong.”

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong/kavin

“Woah, we’re so lucky.” As we walked through the woods, we saw a small village in the middle of the forest. However, this place was so quiet, or it was just because it was already night.

“Is there anyone here? We need your help!” However, the response was still quiet, just when I decided to enter the house near us.

“There’s no one here.” Prince Thyme also helped knock on other doors, but the people here had already left.