십칠 : lost in forest

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter seventeen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
k

avin/yijeong

"Konsam! They're escaping!" He immediately swung his knife toward us. This is bad because I have no plan after untying ourselves.

"I may not know how to untie those damn knots, but I know how to deal with them." The second prince dragged me suddenly behind him, which caught me off guard. I didn’t notice that he wrapped the ropes around his hands.

"It looks like all of you forgot what kind of reputation I have." He flexed his neck muscles and crossed his arms in front of him in a defensive posture.

“Are you out of your mind?” Right then, Konsam entered the room with his sharp knife. I scanned the room for tools against him, but nothing was helpful. I guess I have to apply what I learned from Jaeyoung.

“Stay in the back; you might get hurt.” Then he attacked the first guy with full force, leaving me confused.

“Excuse me? Are you looking down on me?”

“You think you can escape, ha?” I didn’t notice that Konsam was about to attack me, so when I was about to dodge, someone had already kicked his side. He already knocked down the other guy that fast?! However, Konsam is bigger than the first guy.

“Tell me, how much did that witch pay just to get us?”

“Why? Do you think I’ll let you escape and make you report us?" Thyme position again in his defensive

“I can pay better than her. Think carefully about whom you’re going to team up with.”

“I’m not a fool; all of you are liars anyway, always greedy for money!”

“How can you judge me as a liar? I don’t even know you.”

“You and you’re family! You’re always making our hopes high whenever you promise us a better life here on the island, but where are you these past years when the tycoons are making us sell our land to them? We only pleaded with your family once, but you never helped us because you’re helping those fucking tycoons! Look now, because of continuous threats and pressure, they already owned most of the land of the natives and made us slaves in our land!” Thyme slowly lowered his guard.

“What are you saying?”

“Stop acting innocent!” He was suddenly about to stab the third prince, but I managed to catch his hand.

“Calm down, let’s talk it out!” But Thyme had already kicked his belly and made him lose his grip on his weapon, which made me speechless.