prologue

??? POV

date: August 9, 1945

Time: 12:50 AM

I was at the bar and talking with my crew about our past life and other things, and then my Major General walked in.

Major General: I knew that you would be here.

???: Let me guess, we have a reconnaissance mission? 

Major General: You and your crew have one of the best radar and sonar on an aircraft.

???: Yea but it's a b-29 and with no air cover, we are dead.

Major General: Yea, but you have 20 mm canaons instead of 50 caliber guns and better engines than a regular b-29, a more robust body frame than a normal B-29, you're a monster compared to the other ones.  

???: fine but I want the regular bomb load. 

Major General: no it going to be different for the mission 

???:  Fine, what are we going to use?

Major General: Two torpedoes and one bomb.

???: what, why is there only one bomb?!

Major General: You're go to do a reconnaissance mission over Nagasaki for another B-29, why need more. 

???: sounds normal

Major General: are you going to use the torpedos?

???: Yea, we going to use it on a ship that's it.

Major General: Alright Isabella but will have an atom bomb on board that's why you have fewer bombs than normal, if not you will be too heavy and fall out of the sky. 

Isabella: Yea that's true but is the A-bomb the same one that was dropped on Hiroshima?! 

Major General: Nope it's bigger and stronger, We'll have another B-29 with the same bomb but it going to be over Nagasaki later after your are done with the reconnaissance, Your going to leave at 1 am and find out if there are any AA positions.

Isabella: what about the torps?

Major General: you can use it how you please. 

Isabella: I'll go for ships and then go reconnaissance over Nagasaki. 

Major General: alright, Good luck.

Isabella: Thanks 

my crew and I got up and went towards our B-29. when we got over to it and saw that they have put the only bomb on and had started to load the torpedoes under the wing roots. After, that we got on our B-29 and stared the engines and got on the runway, and took off. This would be the last time they would see the B-29.    

A few hours later. 

It's been a few hours and found no ships were found, so we did the reconnaissance over Nagasaki. While there we saw it was a city, not a military base so we know the damage would do but we couldn't do anything so we did the mission and sent them through tellagrem so now we went open sea and find ships. 

After 30 minutes

 We found a lonly ship, so we turned the engines off and dove to 200 feet (60.96 meters), as we dove we saw that the ship was a battleship and more ships appeared and it hit me, it was a fleet and we looked around and there was one aircraft carrier and it started to lunch zeros. Our tailgunner yelled out.

John: 5 Zeros our six.

Isabella: Damn let's use the troops and the bomb.

Dan ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!

Isabella: Hell yea!

I turned the engines on to full speed and dropped the torpedoes, gained altitude, and opened the bomb bay doors, and my bombardier lined the bomb up and dropped the bomb. As the bomb dropped. one of the zeros hit the first engine and was on fire and then. A massive Explson happened and I felt the plane point down and hit the water at 300 mph (483 km/h).

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and looked around.

 Where am I?

???: You at Azur lane universe. 

who are you?

???: I'm your AI assistent to help you and what is your name?

Um, I don't know.

I have a question, what should the name of the B-29 be? Leave a comment below this and I will choose the best one.