Meet Up

Roma POV

Date: December 10, 1941 

I was sleeping on my bed but then AI appeared.

AI: The B-25 is here but the fourth one has not appeared yet. 

Roma: WHAT!?!

I got up, changed from my plane to my rigging, and saw the 3 B-25s around me. The L B-25 got close to me.

Roma: What happened to the fourth plane?

L B-25: You sent the message that you're coming. We decide to take off and escort you however the last one was lining up for take-off but Hornet and the higher-ups asked why we left and he told them,  Enterprise asked where were you coming from. He said that he couldn't say, then she pulled her bow out and pointed to him, and asked him again. He panicked and tried to take off. She tried to hit the nose gear, but he pulled up and hit his tail, and crashed.

I was so furious, even though they are part of my skill, but I think of their part of my bomb group and as my younger brothers in arms.   

Roma: AI, L B-25 What do you think I should do?

AI: I think that you should try to talk to them and if they try to shoot you, bomb them. 

L B-25: I agree.

Roma: Alright it's settled also AI, I want another B-25 to appear.

AI: Alright.

Then a b-25 appeared and got behind me to escort me. We started to descend from 10,000ft (3048 meters) to 5,000ft (1524 meters).  

Hornet POV

I was on the beach looking at the sky, thinking that if B-25 will try to do a bombing run. Helena was with me talking, but then she stopped, got up, and looked at me. 

Hornet: What Helena?

Helena: My radar picked up five unknown things coming toward us at high speed. 

The B-25 came back with their leader, An air raid siren started blaring all over the base. I got up and ran to the meeting room, open the doors, and all of the higher-ups were talking and stopped and looked at me.

Hornet: Who turned the air raid siren on?!

Everyone looked at Enterprise and I was pissed.

Hornet: ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MORE ENEMIES!?!

Enterprise: They said they will bomb us!

POW: If we shot them, now everyone will be ready to shoot the leader, and bomb us.

Then Helena came in.

Helena: They are 10 miles (16 km) from reaching us. 

Hornet: I think we let them land and talk to them.

Most agreed, but my older sister protested.

Enterprise: What if they bomb us?

POW: I doubt they will. 

Enterprise: Fine, but I will be ready to retaliate.

We left the room, turned off the siren, look at the sky, and we spotted one B-25 but then a girl with the rigging of wings and 4 engines and 3 more B-25s were around the girl. We headed to the airfield and the B-25's landed and then the girl landed and went up to us and with a voice that the devil would be scared asked us.

???: WHO THE FUCK SHOT MY BROTHER!!?