fixing a problom

F POV

"How are we going to deal with these F-4s?" I asked myself before making a portal to report it to $%&@!. After walking in, I saw Medusa crying on the ground while $%&@! kicked, stomping, and screaming at him. 

"How did those F-4s get in there and fucking our plans over?" $%&@! yelled while Medusa responded with. " I Don't Know. On both of my daughters, I don't know." I was watching the whole scene play out when $%&@! stopped, turned toward me, and stared at me.     

"Was it you, who brought that goddamn aircraft carrier into Roma's world?" She asked in an angry tone. "No." I said with confidence. She kept staring at me for what felt like an hour but returned to staring at Medusa. 

"But do you think it was the siren's fault?" I asked. They both looked at me. "I mean, there is no way Royal Navy could make a 1960s aircraft carrier and aircraft, Iron blood and Sakura Empire are using all of their resources on that dumbass project. And Eagle Unions are working their aircraft to death." I said while looking at both of them. 

"That does make sense but how?" Medusa said with a confused tone. "Did you forget they can make portals?" $%&@! said while holding Medusa down. 

"What do we do?" She asked with a calm tone. "can't we upgrade Roma and the rest of the planes?" Medusa proposed. 

"What about the ships? They will be using WW2 tech, while the planes will be in the mid-cold war era. That seems a bit unfair." I spoke. "So? I was a cold war ship in my world, and it didn't affect anything." Medusa said.  

"Yea because you were a repair ship, that got assassinated so quickly, that your daughters didn't see you much."  $%&@! said with a neutral tone. She continued. " F doses make a good point. Yea, he was a jet, but it had a lot of problems, got shot down a lot. Medusa had some overpowered powers but wasn't meant to fight anybody." 

After arguing for an hour.

"So, we have agreed to upgrade the plane girls' cold war era, and add better AA to the ship girls but Roma stays as a b-29?" $%&@! asked, I nodded but Medusa still refused after all of that talking.  

"Why does Roma say as WW2 bomber?" he said. I sighed, got up from a seat, went to the bar, and grabbed the bottle of rum.   

"It's simple, she doesn't know how or operate a jet bomber correctly," I said while drinking some of the rum. "But can't you teach her?" asked Medusa. "nope, I'm not from that era," I responded and sipped from the bottle. "What about changing her plane to be a better one?" He asked with desperation.    

"And what aircraft Roma would know to use?" Asked $%&@!. "The B-52 Stratofortress." He spoke. "How do you know about that?" asked $%&@!, who went to the bar and took a bottle of Tequila. "As you said, I'm a ship from the cold war."  

"Fair point, but what will missiles, bombing of cities, and the nukes?" I said, finishing the bottle. "Add restriction that no one can use them." Medusa said, who is still laying on the ground. "And who is going to stop them from producing them? we can't just go in there in stop them, that is going to bring a lot of problems." $%&@! said and drank some of the Tequila. 

"Also, in our universe, Germany was cut in half and poor, Japan was still building up from WW2, France was doing France stuff, Italy was doing Italy, and Russia was trying to fight The USA and vice versa.  In $%&@!'s universe, The USA, Germany, Japan, and GB are the biggest factions while the rest are small as fuck. there is no way to balance this shit." Medusa said. 

"There is too much for this, I just say nuke the whole universe and look and help Sinaloa," I said but the other too just stared at me. "Or not"  

"This is fucking stress full as hell; can't we just make it normally. All factions' agents the sirens?" Asked Medusa, who grabbed a bottle of water. "No, they will have different ideologies and go, agents, each other." I said when I finished the rum.    

"can't we just send her to the modern world?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me. " That doesn't sound bad, but she is still a WW2 plane." Medusa said. "so, many aircraft from ww2 are doing well." I said.  

"So, do we all agree with that?"  $%&@! asked and both of us nodded. "Ok, let's do this, and end this world." Medusa said, I sighed and grabbed another bottle of rum. "No, we aren't going to nuke them. we are going to erase their memories of plane girls and try with another aircraft." $%&@! said while staring at him. 

 "And what about the aircraft that Condor gave to Little Eugen?" I asked with half a bottle of rum. "She won't remember, and it will be a secret skill. All we have to do is sink that damn aircraft carrier and jets. F, can you do that?"  $%&@! asked and I nodded and made a portal. 

Roma POV

I was flying in my normal patrolling pattern. Everything was normal and I was tired as hell. I haven't slept for three days; Eagle Union has made me and my fighter work overtime. Due to Condor's disappearance, they are worried that an attack will happened. 

"When will they chill with the patrols?"  I asked AI 2. "I don't know but hopefully will get over with." She spoke. "Can I take a nap, it has been a while since I have slept?" I asked and she nodded. I went to the pilot seat and took a nap.

No POV

from afar, the lone B-29, with her chrome skin hiding from the night sky, was flying into a cloud, when a dark purple and black portal appeared before the bomber. The bomber pulled up, trying to evade the portal, but it moved and swallow the whole plane.  

Few miles away.

The HMS Ark Royal (RO-9) was sailing through the quiet and dark ocean. All of the jets are under the deck and waiting for the attack on the coastal port in Eagle Union. Two miles away, F was coming low from the port side of the ship. He made a 1000 Kg bomb appear under his plane and a photo of FDG, Graf Zeppelin, and Zuikaku in his hand. He looked at them and had a happy face and looked at the carrier. (So drunk that he forgot he couldn't die.)   

He yelled "Ich liebe euch drei!" and pushed in the engines at full. The plane was hugging the water and rammed the ship. A massive explosion made the carrier make thick black smoke appear and start to list port. secondary explosions happen and ripped the whole carrier apart and sink. The photo was floating on the water before a hammerhead shark appeared and ate the photo. 

Hello, this is a filler chapter for the plot and to say that I'm alive. other than that, I hope you all have an amazing day/night. :D

(Reason why I didn't make Roma into a jet bomber, is it wouldn't work for me and make it feel rushed or not how I wanted it. Sorry about that.) 

Also, should I make another book talking about Roma's visit to the modern world instead of using this book? (GIving yall a week or two to decide)