Commanders and flagships meeting

LP-51 POV 

We have been heading towards the atoll that Roma told us while she was talking to the commanders. It was silent thought out the radio, no one dared talking because Roma and the other commanders are in the same frequency. I looked up, behind me, still saw 10P-51 was still next to Roma and the other commanders. I sighed and looked at LBF-109, the entire time, he was looking towards the ground.  

"Bro, are you alright?" I said in the radio, I saw him looking up and towards me. "I know what happened to 10BF really affected you, so If need to talk switch to our radio frequency." 

I switched the frequency and waited for him to talk. He loves his entire squadron and especially 10, who was kind, friendly, and easily to talk to. I talked to him and introduced to 10P to him, which made them best friends. I really hope Roma can fix this. 

"Are you there, LP?" asked LBF. I grabbed the radio quickly and talked. "Yea I'm here, but are you ok? I saw you looking towards the floor of your BF." 

I asked him softly and turned to look at him.  He looked forward and didn't move at all. He seemed scared to talk about it, normally he would talk about some things that would him not affect him, but other people would be. But it was different this time. 

"Is this your first time losing a squad mate?" I asked. I've lost multitude before, but they were co-leaders or older mates, never was a 10 before. "Yes." He responded sadly. 

I couldn't believe that; most, if not all of my sisters, brothers, and cousins have lost at least one or more person. It may sound bad that I'm saying this but that's war, you'll never have the same people around.  The only other person I know that haven't lost some one would be Roma.

"My squadron was extremely known for not losing anybody in battle. I took great pride in that and now that one of my mates lost, I can't say that I'm a good leader anymore."  He spoke sadly. "Don't say that. Grief commanded him to do that shit. And I don't know that about your squadron but I know that Roma will fix this."   I told him in a calm and reassuring tone. 

Roma POV

"So, you thought that it was a good Idea to send a young aircraft to attack a ship?" I spoke in a mad tone. All air commanders looked at each other, back at me, and nodded. "And who gave the order?!" I said. 

Lancaster and G8N turned and looked at 177, I sighed and turned to look at the co-commanders aircraft. I still wounded why their co-commanders didn't go stop them, so I commanded all of them to come here. After waiting a few minutes, They entered my bomber, and Condor came with a calm look while the other two looked nerves.

"Condor, where you there when 10BF attacked the ship?" I asked, which she nodded. "Then why didn't you or the other co-commanders stop this?" I asked. "I was lining up for a bombing run when 177 asked him to attack." she said. 

"But those three said that no one had bombs left." I stated while pointing at them. "The other co-commanders didn't drop any bombs and they were just looking the whole time. I think that those two where commanded to not attack because 177 asked me to not attack."  she said calmy. "Is that so?"  I said angerly while turning towards the commanders. 

"N-NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE!" said all of the commanders. " Condor, are you saying the truth, if you lie, I will shoot you down." I spoke angrily while garbing my M1. "I knew this would happen, so I printed the radio's transcript." she said while handing me papers.

 I took the papers and stared to read me. after reading the whole thing, I took the M1 and aimed them at the commanders. "Why would you lie about this?" They all Sayed quiet. I sighed with frustration and pointed the gun down and stared to think of ways to get back at them.