Atomic Death

Roma POV

Roma: ACTIVATE LAST SKILL, ATOMIC DEATH!!!

After saying that, Akagi entered the room, and behind her was a siren with pale skin, silver hair, pink eyes, and wearing little clothing. 

( https://azurlane

( https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/wiki/File:Arbiter_The_Empress_III_Full_Art.png)

Akagi: This will be the person to help orochi beat that stupid Azur lane.  

???: She looks like a normal human woman.

Akagi: She might look like that but she is special. 

???: Oh really, how? 

Akagi: she's a airplane instead of being a ship like the rest of us 

???: Is that true? 

She looked directly at me with her pink eye which I nodded and looked back at Akagi.

???: What's her name?

Akagi: I don't know, could you tell us?

Roma: Roma, What's your name, Miss siren?

???: My name is Arbiter the III, The Empress of the sirens.  

I looked at her with worry on the outside however on the inside I was so happy that the boss of the All sirens is here and going to suffer a slow and painful death.

Roma: Why are you here miss Empress?

Arbiter: To oversee everything that will happen in a few hours.

Roma: Ok also Akagi, Can I ask a question?

Akagi: since this will be your last memory, sure What is it?

Roma: What are the destroyers doing right now?

Akagi: If I remember correctly, they are doing Air Raid shelter training with Kaga, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, and Mikasa, why?

Roma: At least the destroyers will be fine. 

Akagi: What do you--

Then an Air Raid siren started blaring all over the base and AA fire could be heard and Kaga Busted in. 

Kaga: All the destroyers are in the shelter and Shoukaku, Zuikaku, and Mikasa, are with them. 

Akagi: what is happen---?

Then a bright light appeared, Arbiter, Akagi, and Kaga disintegrate in front of my eyes, and then I closed my eyes. 

5 minutes before

LB-25 POV

We were looking at the base and seeing that little kid was doing a drill of some sort with a few adults with them, but then I got a message from AI that we should get higher in altitude, then 2 B-29s appeared, and one b-29 had Enola Gay written on its side and Bockscar on the other b-29. Tu-4 saw these two bombers, know what was happening, and started to climb higher ad the others started to follow her. 

4B-29: What is happing? (the youngest out of everyone)

TU-4: nothing is happening, but I think that you guys should go to Azur lane.

LB-25: LB-29, I want you to take them to Azur lane.

LB-29: Ok.

LB-29 got everybody to follow him and head to AL. Now it was TU-4 and I was alone. Elona Gay and Bockscar started to line up to drop their gifts, AA started to fire, and then little kids started to go into Air Raid shelters and the adults went with them. 30 seconds later,  2 massive explosions happened, the mushroom cloud was huge and could be seen for miles away.  

TU-4: I can't believe she actually did it.

LB-25: I know.

TU-4: At least all of the kiddos are alive, she won't go to hell for that. 

LB-25: Yea.

 I started to get a headache and felt extremely tiered 

LB-25: I Need some vodka to ease some emotions, do you want to join? 

TU-4: да, something strong will keep this nightmare away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

??? POV

I saw the explosions from where I was sitting, both of the b-29 started to turn into blue cubes until there was nothing.

???: That bitch is really crazy but I still love you, Schwester.

I lay back down, looked at the mushroom cloud, took out a picture of me and my older sister when we were younger, and started to cry.