mission

Roma POV

December 9, 1941

I woke up on a bed, Looked around, and conclude that it was my dorm that Bismack gave me, But I don't remember how I got here but I found a half-empty bottle of vodka on the nightstand, and then I remembered a little of what happened last night. I finished eating at a restaurant and was going to see my plane but someone dragged me to a bar and that was the last thing I remembered. I got up and got ready to go to the bathroom but someone was at my door and knocked.

???: Are you awake?

Roma: Yea, give me a second.

???: Alright.  

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and left the dorm and I saw Tirpitz waiting for me.

Tirpitz: How is your morning?

Roma: Good, What about you?

Tirpitz: Good, I came to tell you that Bismarck wanted to talk to you.

Roma: Ok, lead the way.

She went first and I followed behind her. After 5 minutes, we got in front of Bismarck's office and I knocked on the door.

Bismarck: Come in.

I opened the door and Tirpitz went in and I followed her in. Bismarck was doing paperwork and Friedrich Der Große was helping her. Tirpitz and I sat on the couch and waited for them to get done with the paperwork. A few minutes later, they got done and looked at us. 

Bismarck: That took too long anyway, I have 2 things to tell you.

Roma: Are they good news?

Bismarck: Yea, Last night, You won a drinking tournament. 

Roma: What? 

Bismarck: You drank the most beer mugs, you even won against me.

Roma: That's why I don't remember anything from last night.  

Bismarck: Also After you won, you ordered a vodka and drank half of it before past out. 

Roma: My ancestors would be happy.

Bismarck: Second, I have a job for you.

Roma: Good, I miss being in the sky.

Bismarck: well, your mission is to scout out the Empire at night because they don't tell us any of their plans, also I want you to sink Yamato.

Roma: What's the reason to sink their strongest ship?

Bismarck: She said they would help us personally, however, She left 3 of my fleets to fend for themselves and they barely came back.

Roma: Understandable reason, but It's going to be hard to see her ship in the dark. 

Bismarck: That's why our spies sent us a map of where she is going to dock. 

She gave me a map and a red circle of where she is docking at. 

Bismarck: Anything you want to comment on.

Roma: Yea, what do you want me to scope out?

Bismarck: Anything suspicions.

Roma: Well, there is a cave on one side of the base that is cut off from the others and there is only one path, and it's behind a shrine.

Bismarck: We will inform our spies to investigate the cave and now you have to do the second part.

Roma: fantastic.

Bismarck: You will leave tonight.

Roma: But your airfield is too small to take off.

FDG: There is an abandoned airfield like 10 mi (16 km) from here.

Roma: How Long is it?

FDG: 7000 feet(2134 meters) long.

Roma: that's long enough. 

Bismarck: Ok it's settled then, We will supply fuel and ammunition.  

Roma: That's good.

I left the room and went to my plane.

Roma: AL, How long is left till it's repaired?

AI apperd in front of me.

AI: 2 Hours.

Roma: That's good, We will leave tonight. 

AI: Are we going to sink Yamato?

Roma: Yes. 

AI: we are going to die.