Commanders and leaders meeting part 2

LP-51 POV

"I can't believe that happened." Said LBF with a tone of shame. "That our commanders are incompetent at landing their own aircraft except for Condor and Roma?" I Spoke. They all damaged themself, mostly in their tale area.  

I turned and looked at condor, who is looking at her clipboard and writing something. The curiosity got the best of me, so I got behind her and looked over her shoulder. Everything was written in germen, and I didn't know germen. I was about to walk away but when I looked up, Condor was staring at me with a straight face, but I could tell she was pissed.  

"What were you trying to look at?" She said calmy. "I saw you write something down, so I got curious and tried to look." I said in a flustered tone and looked down at the ground. She is so beautiful, that somebody from every county tried to ask to date but they were all rejected. 

I didn't try to ask her because we had an amazing friendship but also because how scary she can be. I was told by LBF 110, LBF 109 sister, that she was ruthless towards enemy's or anyone who attacked her friends. We meet during a mission but that was a long story.  

She sighed and spoke. " If you were that curious, you could have of asked." "I know but I thought that you would get mad." I spoke. "I wouldn't do that to you." She said in a dormant tone.

 She put her hand under my chin made me look at her face. I stared to blush even more by her move. We all ways teases each other to make the other blush harder and she always wins. She made a little bird appear to hold her clipboard while putting the other hand on my chest.  I stared to panic but was saved to LBF. 

"Can you stop condor? Roma is about to land and introduce us to the leaders." He said.  She grinded and moved away. "Sorry about that, Ok I'll tell the others and get this done with." She responded and left to the others.  

I stared to relax and thanked him about it. "No problem but that is the first time I've seen her act like that." "Really?" I asked. "Yea, most to all of the time she is stubborn, cold, and mean toward anyone that's not from Germany."  he said bluntly. 

"We tease each other a lot but not as much as she did as now." I said calmy. "Oh, she might have fallen for you~."  He spoke. I flushed instantly. " N-N-Nope, I'm just a fighter and she is high co-commander and have her personal fighter and bomber wings under her." I spoke bluntly. "Motherfuker you are so blind; she bombed a secret home from a high officer because he tried to get with her." He spoke. I was surprised from what he said but I still had some doubts.   

He saw how unconfutable I was. He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "It's alright, I won't push it anymore but I'm telling you right now, you have a chance with her." "Thanks, for that bud, oh here come Roma." I pointed out. "Good, let's get to our dress uniforms and get this over with." He said and we walked away. 

Roma POV

"Miss Roma, are you sure you want to land on that airfield? It's full of debris from the commanders and co-commanders' landings." Said AI 2. "Yea, my landing gear should be fine it's dose catch anything." I responded. She nodded and we continued with the landing. 

The main gear touched down softly then the nose gear touched softly as well. I stared to apply brake but suddenly.   

KLANK!

"What was that?" I Yelled. "I fucking knew this wouldn't work, but left main gear slammed into something and our right-wing tip is about to hit the ground." She said back. "There is nothing to but to ride this bitch all of the way!" I yelled back. 

I felt the plane stared to tilt and slam into the ground but suddenly the plane stared to side to the left. "If we don't stop this, the rest of the gear will break." AI s said while holding a seat. "How can I? The bitch won't respond to any of my commands." I yelled back. "Then let's get the fuck out then!" she yelled while grabbing my arm and pulling me straight for the glass nose.  

POW

While in the air, I could see LP and LBF with a face that were completely different. (LBF had a face that looked like😐 and LP had one of 😱. I couldn't explain correctly with words.) On the other side, All of the commanders, co-commanders, leaders, and co-leaders looked at us with horror. Both AI and I tied to land on our arms, but a thin piece of metal came out of nowhere and hit my leg and landed on our backs. We skidded on our backs for 10 meters (about 33 feet) and then stopped. 

"Why the hell did we jump from the plane?" I yelled towards AI 2 with a hint a pain. "There was a 50% chance of that b-29 to exploded." She responded. "I would have stayed on the plane; I love those odds." I yelled back.  "Don't we need to meet those leaders right now?" asked AI 2. "Yea but I can I rest for a bit." I responded. "Nope, get your ass up and talk those leaders." Said AI 2, who as looking down on me. "Fine." I said and I stared to get up.

45 minutes later

Prinz Eugen POV

All of us are in a meeting room, including Roma and her commanders. They all broken into their respective groups, USA, UK, Germany, and Japan. They all looked different from us, but they also have some similarities. 

for instants, The UK has the same dressing style as Royal Navy. Commander of the UK or RAF, Lancaster looks like POW but has longer hair, wearing a RAF officers' hat and uniform, and taller. Her second in command was the wellington. Shorter than the rest of us, about the same height as Valeant, has the same uniform as Lancaster but has a different hat, but doesn't have the same attitude as them. 

For Germany or the Luftwaffe, Roma's assistant AI 2 says, they are formidable, strong, and deadly. But their high commander, He 177 who looks like Tirpitz, but her uniform is black with gray, has fallen into power hungry state and doesn't like another people that are higher than her. Her second in command is Fw 200 C-6, the first bomber to land. From what AI 2 said, most to all of the fighters in the Luftwaffe likes her more then He 177 and she protects them and values them more then 177.

Lastly are the Japanese air forces, this is different from the navy. They rarely use zeros and mainly use KI-84, a better fighter and batter guns compared to the zeros. but their leadership is not good, always bickering and fighting among each other. The commander that is in charge is G8N. She has a dress that is Dark Green, white hair, a red neckless, and striated. He second in command is G4N, same look as G8N but shorter and more relaxed.

AI 2 further explained that each commander can spawn 20 aircraft, co-commanders can spawn 15 aircraft, and Roma can spawn 75 aircraft including commanders and co-commanders.  With all of this information we made a deal, Roma is going to send the commanders and co-commanders to their respective faction, but Roma is going to get reports of the where about and daily lives. We all agreed and prided ways to each faction's base. 

I know there is a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes due to being 2-3 AM when writing this.  I didn't want you'll to wait another week for a chapter, so I decided to double-time this chapter so I could finish it today. Other than that, I hope you all have a nice day. :D