Bad sisters

Prinz Eugen POV 

"Hello, my name is Roma, and this is my bomber The B-29." Said the girl. I couldn't take my eye off of her, her nice hair, gentle smile, and beautiful eyes. She looked like an angel, but I still need to be careful because I have never heard or seen anything about her.  

"Hello, my name is Prinz Eugen, Heavy cruiser for Iron Blood. This beside me is USS Cleveland, A light cruiser for Eagle Union." I said in a calm tone. I looked at Cleveland, who is just staring at her. I nudged her with my elbow which made her react. She fixed herself and waved at her, and Roma giggled and waved back. "Now that we are done with our interdictions, our leader would like to speak with you," I spoke.

 She nodded, but before we could walk away, two boys appeared from under the bomber and ran towards Roma and stopped when they were on each side of her.  Both looked like young adults but the one on the left has brown eyes, black hair, and the same uniform as Roma while the one on the right has blond hair, blue eyes, and a black uniform. They each hugged Roma and stared at each other. "Hey, can you both stop? I'm going to meet their leaders." She said with a blush, she looked up and spoke. " I'm sorry, they are my brothers and get clingy towards me." Both of us giggled. 

"I know that pain, I have six sisters and it can be a hand full." Said Cleveland. I nodded " I have two sisters, that have different personalities." I added. After some time, she talked to both of them and made them patrol the island with their squanders. "Sorry, that took long." She spoke with embarrassment. I giggled and said, " It's alright, now let's go before they start wandering where we are." She nodded and followed Cleveland and I. 

5 minutes Later

Roma POV 

We reached a bar and Prinz Eugen turned towards me. "This where our leaders are." I nodded and we entered. It looked like a basic bar, but the tables were made out of beautiful dark oak wood tables and chairs. While looking around, both Eugen and Cleveland grabbed my arms and dragged me all around the bar but stopped at a table that was separate from the regular bar, where all of the leaders were seating.

"Sorry, we had to do that. It would've token longer if we explained it to you." Eugen said calmly. Cleveland nodded but suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over and it was Bismarck, but she looked drunk as hell. I looked at her hand and she was holding a half-full pint and next to her was 10 empty pints. I sighed and looked around the whole table. Other than Bismarck, the rest was talking to each other but stopped and looked at me. 

"Hello, my name is Roma," I said hesitantly, they all stared at me. It was intense until one of them, who looked like Nagato but was a lot older, spoke.  " Hello, Roma, I'm IJN Nagato the current leader of The Sakura Empire. The person next to me, is my second in command, IJN Amagi." I looked over and saw Amagi waving at me, and I waved back.  "The person across from you is Enterprise, the leader of Eagle Union. Next to her is Reperceive of the Royal Navy, Prince of Wales, and next to her is Sheffield, her plus one." She finished. They all waved back except for Sheffield but I didn't mind because I didn't was my ass to be beaten.  

"I MiGT NoT know YoU but YoU LoOk beAuTIfUl. I WouLd lIke You TO JoIN IrON BlooD." Siad Bismarck calmy. My check stared to blush and look at the ground, everyone turned and looked at Bismarck.  "Ingor her, she is drunk. Now, why are you here?" Said Nagato with a Stright face. "I-I came here to refuel." I spoke. "Alright, we can refuel here but where are you going to go?" Asked Enterprise. "I don't know." I spoke. "Well, you can join u-" Eugen said but was interrupted by AI 2. 

"Ms. Roma, Lp-51's squadron is being attacked right now and LBF-109 is going to assist, would you want to send extra support?" "Yes, send 20 Zeros. and is there any enemy aircraft carriers or ships?" I said quickly. "Yes, two aircraft carriers, 2 battleships, and 5 cruisers." She responded. "Gezz, are they trying to fight the entire navy? Alright, send the three commanding aircraft, I'll join them in a few minutes." She nodded, disappeared, I stared to get up from the seat but was stopped by Eugen. "Who the hell is that?" I forgot they could see AI; I sighed and stared explaining more about myself.  

 LP-51 POV

"These damn jets are getting annoying." Said 4P-51, who shot down a jet. I was about to speak but was stopped by LBF-109 " At least these jets are less smart than my cousin 262."  Don't start with him, I've beaten a bunch of times." I responded. "He has as well." He rebutted; I was about to responds but LZ appeared with six bombers aside with him. "Oh, my goodness, she brought them out, our half-sisters." I said, LBF looked up and saw them. "G8N2 and G4M for the mobile IED (Japanese), Lancaster and Wellington for the no dental care boys (British), and finally He 177 grief (Greif) and Fw 200 condor for the Us." "The unreliable boys." I said jokingly. (Please don't kill me for these jokes) 

"Alright both of you, get the fighter off of us and well do the rest of the work." said the He 177. "Oh sure, I'll take orders from someone who was so rushed that her engines caught fire each time they stared." I said in a mad tone. " Oh, shut up bitch, your just mad that you're not a commanding aircraft like me." she said. "Really the grief is really telling me this. when a Panthers transmission dose more milage than an aircraft's engines, or the Ferdinand's engines dose a better job of not catching fire while it's going up a hill." I barked. "At least---" She tried to say something to me, but I just ignored her. " I know she is a bitch, but you know she can control me and my group because we are from the same original country, right?" Said LBF. " No, I didn't. We can talk about that later; we have to finish this before sis come."  I spoke. He nodded and stared attacking the jets. 

20 minutes Later  

Most of the targets were destroyed but for one cruiser. The grief and the rest of the tops missed their bombs, frits-X and ohkos and now we have to wait until the can rearms. Everything was going fine, hiding in the clouds until grief talked. "10P-51 and 10BF-109, pleas be useful and ram into cruiser." I was pissed at her, 10P and 10BF are the least experienced fighter in each of our group. I tried not think about it but remembered what LBF said. I saw 10BF, who had a cross drawn its nose, leave formation from LBF and start the attack. 

"LBF, tell him to brake off the attack." I yelled in the radio. "I can't, she is the commanding aircraft. I'm just a leader of her pawns." He responded. 10BF, stared fire its guns at the ship, it responded with AA. The AA was doing bad damage to the 109, which started a fire and parts of the left wing to fly off.  The plane's left wing was gone, which made the plane fall short of the ship. "Now it your turn 10P-51." 177 said. "Like hell he is going to do that dumb shit." I barked back. "Now, follow your sisters' orders." Said G8N. "Shut up bitch, 10P don't Lisson to them, stay in formation, like we trained." I told him.  "10P, don't you want to make B-29 happy?" Said Lancaster. "Of Course." He spoke. "Then do what we say."  Said grief. I looked behind me and saw that he stared to fall from formation. "Don't go, stay with me." I told him. But instead of diving, he climbed. I looked up and saw B-29. " Come here, 10P-51. I want to talk to you." Said in a motherly way. 10p went up to b-29 and stayed there.  

 "Commanding Aircraft, I want you up her Aswell. NOW!!!!" She said in a Pissed tone that I have never heard before.  "What about the last ship, sis?" said grief. Suddenly a huge explosion happed. " DONE, NOW UP HERE NOW!" She spoke. "Rest of aircraft, land at Midway." she added.       

Another, chapter done. I know there is a bush of errors, misspells or grammar problems in this chapter but that's in all of my story's. I will fix them tomorrow but other than that I hope you all have an amazing day/night. :)