Near Death

Roma POV

Date: December 7, 1941

I have been stalking Akagi, Kaga, and the destroyer, for a while, from the damage that Akagi took, I am surprised that she hasn't sunk yet. Then my radar saw that the destroyer was breaking off and going northeast, which was strange.

Roma: What do you think she is doing?

AI: there is a fleet of Eagle Union ships, about 70 miles (113 km) north of Azur lane base.  

Roma: So she going to attack then,  do I have any skills?

AI: Yea three of them, The best one for this situation would be Sisters calling.

Roma: What does that skill do?

AI: You can call any bomber to help you but they have to be bombers, no attackers or fighters and they won't disappear until they get shot down or you tell them to do after the mission is done, hence the name Sister calls. 

Roma: Is there any cap of planes I can call on?

AI: Yea,16 bombers.

Roma: Alright, I want 4 B 25 with American insignia to help the fleet gets attacked, and I want them to destroy them selfs over Mexico when the mission is done.  

AI: why?

Roma: Most of them will think it enemy with no insignia and also none of them have seen a frontline bomber, the only one who would know what a B-25 looks like would be a USS Hornet because of the raid.

AI: True, what type of bomb load?

Roma: 6 500-pound bombs each.

AI: ok

4 B-25 appeared next to me with American insignia, they broke off to a heading of NorthEast, While looking to the b 25, out of nowhere 5 Zeros took off Kaga and they came closer towards me. 

Roma: It looks like they spotted us.

AI: No shit sherlock, again we're in a big ass bomber, and at an altitude of 5000 feet (1524 meters).

Roma: Well shit let go of their base. 

AI: What is your fucking plan?

Roma: What Bomber can do best, bomb things, Can you make 4 B-17s with no insignia appear with the mission of bombing their base with me with a bomb load of 4 2000-pound bombs?

AI: B-17 G variant, I'm guessing?

Roma: Yea, and when the bombing raid is done to go to Africa and destroy them selfs.  

AI: why destroy themselves?

Roma: So the sirens don't get their hands on the bomber, imagine seeing bomber sirens dunking on the ship girl? it would be funny to see but hard to counter. 

AI: finally you're using your 3 brain cells in that thick skull of yours.

Roma: Shut up.

The bombers appeared and stayed with me, We climb to 15,000 ft (4572 meters), and then the base appeared in front of us, A huge pink tree was in the middle of the base.  

AI: CAUTION There is going to be heavy AA and flak and Zeros will come for us>

Roma: This is like bombing Berlin, filled with Flak and heavy guns and Fw 190 and BF 109.

AI: Were you in the western front Before? 

Roma: Hell yeah, I went air forces, and my Bruder -- I mean brother went army. I have seen everything, In a b17. When the germans fell I was put on the pacific front in a B-29 with heavy modifications and I was the only one who could fly it well. 

AI: Damn, the base is coming close, The B 17 will drop when you do.

Roma: Alright, thanks

I went for the docks and all the bombs dropped and thought it was over but then, engine One was on fire, I turned the engine off, the fire was gone and I headed north, while the B-17 head to Africa. The flak was coming close and shrapnel was hitting my wings. 10 Zeros appeared and were ready to attack. engine 3  was hit with 20 mm canons and burst into fire, I turned the engine off but it was still on fire.    

Roma: do we have an extra engine?

AI: Yea, that's the second skill repair, it can repair/replace anything in the plane, anywhere, why?

Roma: Good because I have to drop the 3 engine.

AI: How?

Roma: with Explosive bolts.

Then the bolts that hold the third engine explode and the engine fell but it explode under the wing and the propeller came up and hit the wing and puncture the fuel tank, It felt like someone stabbed my arm. I did the same thing to the first engine but it fell for 10 seconds and then it explode. all ten of the zeros were destroyed but they took 2 of my engines and damaged my wing very badly. 

A few hours later.

We have been over the open sea looking for something or somewhere to land on.

Roma: Is there anywhere I can land?

AI: yea, the ocean.

Roma: No I said land, not ditch.

AI: There is that glacier but there are 2 iron blood girls on it.

Roma: Tirpitz and Z46, That's fine we haven't done anything them or country or whatever. 

AI: also your out of fuel. 

Roma: and you tell me that now, whatever we will figure something out if they don't kill me first. 

I came close and let y landing gear down and flaps down and landed, I made my b-29 disappear so it could be repaired.

Roma: how long is it going to take?

AI: 2 days  

Roma: well crap

then a woman and a little girl pointed their guns at me and asked me in german.

???: Who are you?

I sighed in defeat as there is no other option to get out of this dilemma so I responded in german. 

Roma: I'm friendly.

???: you can understand us and speak our language?

Roma: Yea.

???: You're coming with us.

this is the longest chapter I have done so far so yay