Sardegna Empire Pt 2

Vittorio Veneto POV

Date: December 11, 1941

???: Ciao, my name is Roma.

Roma(BB): You have the same name as me?

Roma(??): Yea, it seems like it.

Vittorio Veneto: But why are you here?

I put my hand on the handle of my saber.

Roma(??): Well it's a bit complicated but I can ensure that I don't come here to fight. 

Vittorio Veneto: That's good, but why did you come here out of the other places?

Roma(??): I will explain but we should get inside, there is a storm coming here.

She pointed at a huge, dark cloud.

Roma(BB): I agree, I don't want to get wet and or sick.

Vittorio Veneto: Alright, come with us.

Roma(??): Alright. 

5 minutes later 

We got to my office and once entering I saw my sister there waiting for me.

Littorio: Where were you?

Vittorio Veneto: I was at the airfield and found someone was there

Then the woman entered.

Littorio: Is she the person that you were talking about?

Vittorio Veneto: yea.

Littorio went up to Roma(??) and looked at her.

Littorio: You look beautiful, so what's your name? 

Vittorio Veneto: Stop, your going to scare her.

But then Roma(??) went up to Littorio's ear and whispered something to her, Littorio's face went red, Roma backed off and Littorio sat down on the couch.

Vittorio Veneto: are you ok sis? 

Littorio: Yea, I'm fine.

Vittorio Veneto: If you say so, now Roma(??) What are you, and why are you here?

Roma(??): I'm Roma, a B-29 bomber.

Vittorio Veneto: Ok but that doesn't explain why you are here?

Roma( B-29): Well I was coming back from a mission and heading to Azur lane and some of my Brothers were there. After informing them that I was coming back, they wanted to escort me to the airfield to land. So 3 of them took off, and the fourth one was about to take off but Hornet, Enterprise, QE, and POW stopped him and question him about my whereabouts. He declined to tell them, so Enterprise pointed her bow at him, He panicked and attempted A take off however she shot him and he crashed. I landed at the airfield and confronted them about it, she said that it was justified, but I opposed and threatened them that I would bomb them and Enterprise shot at me so I took off and leveled their base and came here.

Vittorio Veneto: Gezz that's must be hell.

Roma(b-29): It was but I wanted to come here to rest, and relax if thats ok with you?

Vittorio Veneto: I'm ok with it what about the rest of you girls?

They all agreed.

Vittorio Veneto: Well it settled then, Welcome to the Sardegna Empire!