the return

Medusa POV

I was walking around $%&@!'s hideout, looking though some papers that might be our next canadines and future ships. Normally, Roma would do this, but she couldn't be found anywhere around the hideout. I know that Roma is sad about how her life was short and not as exciting as F's or mines were. while thinking about Roma's whereabouts, I entered $%&@!'s offices and set the papers down.  

"Here are the papers you asked for."  I said to her with a calm tone of voice. She looked up from the papers she was looking at and towards me "Thanks." I nodded but stayed in the same place and she noticed. "I'm guessing this is about the Roma situation?"   I nodded again and stared back at her. "Personally, I think why she is sad is because how short her life was in her universe ." I said, she looked at me. 

"Yep, that is the reason." she responded. "Then why aren't you do something about it?"  I asked her. "Simple, the author is lazy as fuck. But also, we already have one out on her own universe. If I do two at the sometime, there might be an unbalance in the Azur Lane universes or author will forget one or both." she said "But can we make an exception for her, she is always talks about how she wanted to do a bunch of thinks in her time." I said back. She stopped and stared to think about it.

 " *Sigh* Ok, I'll do it for her." She said in an abnormal tone. I was about say something, but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that $%&@! had a face of anger.  "But if she gets Killed or Nuked, you'll be the in-operation crossroad by yourself and make both of your daughters watch. AM I CLEAR?" I nodded and ran out of her office. " What the hell happened in there?"   Asked F, who was walking down a hall." You don't want to know. All you need to know is that Roma is going to happy." I said with happiness but worry at the same time. He just nodded and left to do his duty's. 

Roma POV

 I was looking at the tomb of my body, is looked nice and looked towards the last please I was alive. It was sad that it had to come to that but to end a war, must end it by the main source. While looking at the tomb, I heard a portal open and closed a second later. I turned around and saw $%&@! standing there and looking at me.

"I knew that you would be here." She spoke. "You do know me well, but what are you doing here?" I said back. "I'm going straight to the point, you're going to another universe." she responded, I looked at her with confusion, but she continued. " You'll still be a B-29, be able to make bomber appear, and have someone help you, but I added two or three new skills that will help you in your journey." I was still in shock from what she was telling me. I couldn't handle all of this, so I just went up to her and hugged her, tears going down my face. I couldn't believe that I was getting a second chances.  

Few minutes later 

"But how did you know that I wanted a second chances?" I asked with confused tone. She looked at me with a neutral look. "You think that I'm not a good friend?  I hear you all the time about wishing for more for experiences and make new friends other than us. I've had the idea of making you go to another universe before, but we already had F added and Sinaloa coming next." She explained. "Also, Medusa asked me to do this for you, so you better thank him later."  

She opened a portal that was a different color than normal and know that it would lead to my next adventure.  I hugged her again and ran to the portal and everything went black. 

$%&@! POV 

When I saw the portal collapse and made a six-letter sentence.  

ROMA The Queen of the Sky 

And a crown appeared on top of the letter R and had gems like Ruby, Rose Quartz, Citrine and Sapphire. I smirked and made a portal going back to my office. 

So This story is not over yet. I always wanted to add more to this story because it always felt rushed, unfinished and badly written. I will be taking a one-week brake to proper my fingers and brain for writhing two stories at the same time. While on that brake, you can comment questions and I will respond on either this account or my second account @to123814. Other than that, I hope you'll have an amazing day/night.  :D