The Plan

Enterprise POV

After seeing Shoukaku hit Roma's head with the handle of her saber, 4 B-25  rushed over and started to do bombing runs. I rushed to them and tried to get Roma back, but Akagi got in front of me. 

Akagi: What do you think you're doing?

Enterprise: Trying to get her back. 

Akagi: No you don't you.

She started to make Zero appear and go after me but I made wildcat take off and fight off Zero.

Enterprise: Why do you need her?

Akagi: That's a secret but It will make the red axis unstopped.

Then Kaga, Shoukaku, and Zuikaku started to make zeroes appear and started to overwhelm me so I had to retreat. I saw that the B-25s and the B-29's to follow gain altitude and disappeared into the clouds. 

2 hours later

Roma POV

I woke up and try to stand up but there were chains around my legs, they used handcuffs but they looked different than normal, black, and had red glowing strips along the cuffs and chains. I try to activate my rigging and it worked but then I heard the door opening so I made my rigging disappear and Akagi came through the door and closed it.

Akagi: it seems that you woke up.

Roma: what do you want, Akagi?

Akagi: Oh you know my name?

Roma: Yea, but why do you need me?

Akagi: Let's say that you'll be under my control.

Roma: You're going to hypnotize me?

Akagi: Your smart, Yea we are.

Roma: Fuck.

Leader B-25 POV

We were flying over the base and started to think about what to do, but then someone appeared.

???: How are you, little bro?

I recognize that voice, it was our soviet sister. 

2-B-25: TU-4!!!

TU-4: LB-25 how are you all?

LB-25: We have a problem right now.

TU-4: What happen?

LB-29: The enemy has captured our sister.

Tu-4: Damn, that a not good what's the plan?

LB-25: We have two Plan 1 go close and try to rescue your sister, plan 2 is, Ask her to use her last skill. 

TU-4 was looking horrified.

TU-4: That will kill everybody in that base and even her.

LB-25: I know but if we go with plan 1 we will all die and do things to her.

LB-29: I think that plan 2 is the last resort. 

LB-25: But that base is fully defended with AA and carries and battleship and more.

3B-25: What do you think Tu?

TU-4: I think that she'll have to use it but have a timer on it so we have time to escape.

LB-25: I think that it is the best thing to do, I'll tell her the plan.

Roma POV

I was tortured by Akagi for 30 minutes and she left and then AI appeared and a message from LB-25 came and had a plan but when AI saw it she was mad.

AI: NO I WILL NOT LET YOU GO WITH THE PLAN!!!

Roma: But it will be the best thing to do, there is too much AAA and like you say I'm a big target.

AL: But it will kill everybody here.

Roma: I know, but they will use me to kill Azur lane. both outcomes are bad but right now is better and I will be able to rest, however, I want you to take over as me.

AI: What do you mean?

Roma: You will become like me a plane and have a physical body and be able to make the plane appear.

AI: B-But.

Roma: No buts, This will happen. 

AI: Fine but I have to tell you something.

Roma: Yea?

She came up to me and kissed me.

AI: I love you.

Roma: W-W-What?

AI: I love you.

Roma: I love you too.

AI had a body and came close to me and made out with me for 1 minute, we separated and a string of saliva was between our mouths.

Roma: I'm sorry it has to end like this.

AI: I know, I should have told you early but it's too late now. 

Roma: If I live I will be with you.

AI: I know.

Roma: Now go and get out of the blast radius.

AI: Ok.

She ran away, after looking at my radar and seeing that she was far enough I went ahead with the plan. 

Roma: ACTIVATE LAST SKILL, ATOMIC DEATH!!!

.

.

.

.

.