One arrow

Hornet POV

Date: December 10, 1941

???: WHO THE FUCK SHOT MY BROTHER!?!

I felt scared and powerless, looked around and everyone was afraid and shivering, they pointed at Enterprise. The woman looked at her and walked up to her.  

???: Why did you shoot him down?

Enterprise: H-He didn't tell me where you were.

???: And you thought it would be ok to shoot at him, who was afraid, scared, and powerless?

Enterprise: Y-Y-Yes.

???: Welp, I will give you a warning but next time, you will see Yamato's ship.

I felt relieved but intimated, She looked at me and walked toward me.

???: So your Hornet?

Hornet: Yes I am, what's your name? 

???: Roma, The B-25 has said good things about you.

Hornet: That's good.

She was taller than most of us and her wings made her more intimidating. She was walking away but then a golden arrow passed her and she looked at my sister, who had her bow pointed at her.

Roma: Why did you shoot at me?

Enterprise: You're going to bomb us.

Roma: No I was not but now I might.

Enterprise: Then I will end you.

She shoot more arrows but Roma dodged all of them and took off and all of the B-25 followed her.

POW: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Enterprise: SHE WAS GOING TO BOMB US!!

QE: NO she wasn't but now she will.

We saw her turn 180 degrees and bomb bay doors started to open and bombs started to fall all over the base. The Air raid siren start blaring and AA fired from the base and Ships fired everywhere. 

Roma POV

The bombing raid was going well. I know That Enterprise would be trigger happy and start to try shit. The AA fire was heavy but it was aspected with both royal navy and Union ships in one base. 

Roma: L B-25 I want you and your group to bomb AA Ships like San Diego, Atalanta, etc, don't sink them, just cripple them out of action.   

L B-25: Alright.

Roma: And before you leave if you get in danger, clime to my altitude and I will protect you. 

L B-25: Ok.

They started to target the AA ship, and repair centers, while I hit their docks and important infrastructure but then 5 Wildcats appeared and Enterprise was riding on the lead wildcat. 

Roma: what do you want?

Enterprise: I'm going to shoot you down.

She started to take aim but I moved out of the way and do crazy movements and made Enterprise tunnel vision on trying to hit me that all of my gunners shot down 4 of the five of the planes and when she noticed it was too late, the last wildcat burst in flames and stated to dive and an orange explosion happens in a cloud.  

Roma: Damn this base turned into shit, the only base that is still intact is iron blood and the minor factions. 

The B-25 came from the clouds and all of them had minor damage.

Roma: Are you four ok?

L B-25: Yea we are, where to now?

Roma: Easy to the Sardegena Empier.

L B-25: Why?

Roma: Mother's side is Italian/ Sardegna, I know the language and they are with iron blood. 

I started to fly away from the base.

???? POV

I saw my older sister fly away.

???: да that is my older sister.