Attack on Port

Prinz Eugen POV

"Mommy, Is the meeting really done?" Asked my daughter, she was waiting from me in my ship while I was in the meeting, I nodded and grabbed her little hand. "Can we go got something to eat?" She asked. I nodded again and she stared dragging me towards a cafe. "Slow down, the cafe is not leaving or something." I said and she stared to slow down. 

After some time

I was drinking some coffee while my little princess was eating some waffles with some orange juice. "Mom, what was the meeting about? It must of ben important if you had to stay up all night." She said after finishing one of her waffles. 

"It was about Azur Lanes, battleplans, and many more. But mostly about Condor." I told her while looking up and took a sip of my coffee, I looked down saw she looked sad. 

"Did she do something bad?" She spoke. "Personally, I don't think so.  She spoke her mind and her opinion but, Akagi, He 177, and Bismark, thinks she will be a danger to us and our plans." I told her calmy.  

"I hope she doesn't, she is nice to talk and to play with." she responded. That was weird, she is known for being cold towards all of Iron Blood.  "Are you sure about that?" I asked. 

"Yea! She let me ride in her aircraft, it was so nice to look from the air." She said in a happy tone. I was about to say something, but my rigging appeared. I looked at them with a surprised look on my face, but the right shark opened it mouth and a radio headset appeared.    

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked my rigging. I was thinking for a but Little Eugen's rigging did the same thing. At this point, I'm stared to get worried, so I took the headset and put them on. I saw my daughter did the same thing.

"Is this Eugen or Little Eugen?" Said a female voice. "Yes, but who is this?" I asked. "The leader of the special bomber wing." She spoke. "Ok, but why would a special officer need to talk to me or my daughter?" I said while looked at Little Eugen. "Condor wanted me to tell you to either seek shelter or leave the port."  She spoke.

"Why miss?" Little Eugen asked. "Well, she is going to bomb the port, any ship in the port, and important buildings." She said in a calm tone. "What why?" Little Eugen said in a sad tone. "She feels that she will be killed or silenced if she stays." She continued.   

"But wont the bombs kill everyone?" I asked in a worry tone. "She has explained that all of the bombs that are filled with HE and AP bombs will be for the ships. For the buildings, we will a special type of bomb that won't harm any living things." She said in a calm tone. "How does that work, miss?" LE asked. "Well, the bomb is filled with a something that doesn't hurt living things but will damage everything else." she responded. 

"Did you test these bombs?" I asked. "Yes, she tested them on us. I was the closes to the bomb blast, and it didn't do anything to me but the ground that I was standing on was gone." she said with a confident tone. "Do you know what is in the bomb?" I asked because I was curious of this compound and its affects towards living things. "Nope, she says it a secret that not even He 177 doesn't know about." She responded.   

"Ok, now the last question is, when is the attack going to happen?" I asked in a calm tone. "In five minutes." She responded in a cold tone. "What?!" I Yelled. "Yea, so I recommend you both find shelter or leave port. She has commanded the bombers and fighters to not attack both of you." She spoke. I was surprised that Condor would do that to both of us, but we didn't have time keep talking.  

"Ok, thanks for the warning." I spoke.  "No problem, and Little Eugen. Condor said, after the attack, to send an encrypted massage to her and she will give you a gift and to be kind to everyone. but other than that, Goodbye." She said in a happy tone. We both put the headsets down, in our riggings mouth, they closed their mouths, and looked at us. 

"Mommy, what are we going to do?" my daughter said in a sad tone. "We can leave but they will get suspects of us. So, our only option is finding shelter." I spoke. She nodded and got hopped of her chair. I got up, took her hand, and headed to an afraid shelter.  

Bismark POV

Four minutes later 

  I was walking with He 177, Akagi, Kaga, and Z23, talking about the plans of attacking Azur Lane's bases when Z23 sees something.  

" Is that a Fighter up there?" She asked while pointing up at the sky. We all looked up and saw it too. "That looks like a P-51." He 177 commentated. "Isn't that an Eagle Union aircraft?" Asked Z23 and 177 nodded. 

"Should we send a fighter up there?" I asked but a sound of an engine interrupted me. We turned around and saw a Fw 190 zoom past us. We were happy to see the fighter arrive, but it was carrying something under it belly. I was about to say something about it but saw the 190 not clime but head to the ports and get low. 

BOOM 

A massive column of water could be seen from the left side of one of the battleships. We all rushed to the port. When we arrived, we saw Scharnhorst's ship was hit and had hole on its side. I commanded my AA to start opining fire, but a massive shadow covered. All of us looked up and saw the three condors fly over us and head over the port. One of the condors, broke off and headed for the carriers while the other two were heading to over the battleships. 

I tried to command the AA to open fire, but the two condors had already dropped their bombs. The bomb that hit my ship, hit between First and second turret. I waited for a massive explosion, but it seemed that, the bomb penetrated though the whole ship. I breathed thinking it was a dud, but the bomb exploited happened under my ship. My ship jumped up and the bow of the ship broke off and stared to sink. 

The second bomber dropped one bomb on Scharnhorst sister, Gneisenau. It hit the superstructure and explosion instantly, that must have been a HE Bomb. The bomb started fires and second explosions started happened because of AA ammunition. At this point, more condors appeared and started to drop on building, repair docks, airfields, submarine pends, and finally oil tanks and reserves. The third condor dropped on both Akagi and Kaga's ships, which were on fire and stared to sink.     

It was not looking good for us but then BF 109's appeared. I thought we would have a comeback but the 109's did nothing. Suddenly three heavy cruisers, that were untouched, started to fire with their AA. FW 109's and Bf 109's started to strafe the cruisers but the AA aim was getting closer and closer. So, the fighters backed off, it was a relief that AA did its job, and we can still win this.  But it was thrown out the window, when Condor herself appeared. She was flying high and with three bombs attached on her bomber. 

"Tell those three heavy cruisers to go to rigging mode!" I yelled to Z23. "I can't, the radio is knock out." She responded with concern. "FUCK!!!" I yelled with anger and l looked up. All of the fighters had climbed up at the same altitude as her and all of the AA stopped firing. "177, can't you command the 109s to attack?!" I yelled at her. "Normally, yes but the problem is that my aircraft was hit with a bomb, so I have to be the same attitude to take control." She responded in a sad tone.  

I was about to say something, but I heard whistling. I looked up and saw three contrails come off from three bombs. It was intense to watch because AA stared to open fire at the bombs. The first bomb landed short, but it did do damage to the hull. The other two landed in the superstructure and caused fires. I looked up and saw that all of the condors and fw 190 had moved on and left. Some inside of me snapped and I didn't care anymore. 

"I will fucking kill her." I whispered and left to my office. 

This is the first time I did this so don't make fun of me but other than that I hope you all have a nice day. (I will fix the problem later.)